About First Aid for Life: First Aid for Life is a multi-award winning First Aid Training Provider. Having featured on top end publications such as Sky News, Channel 5 and the BBC to name just a few, First Aid for Life is currently the leading first aid provider operating in the UK.
First Aid For Life
First Aid for Life is fully regulated through Qualsafe Awards and TQUK to provide Level 3 HSE and Ofqual courses.
- Our trainers are qualified Nurses or Emergency Services Professionals who use their First Aid on a regular basis. They are also highly experienced and proficient First Aid trainers.
- Our courses are extremely practical and are held in small groups to give you individual attention and help you to feel confident and competent that you would know what to do in an emergency.
- We do not teach by rote, but will help you to understand the necessary priorities when treating someone, so that you will be able to think on your feet logically and safely.
- There will be ample manikins, so no waiting around for others to finish and we are happy to teach adult, baby and child First Aid on any of the courses.
- The course content will be adpated to your needs we will listen to your work or home concerns and ensure that all the areas you wish us to cover are included in the course.
- Your Certificate will be awarded on the day.
Only available to students