Freelance Fitness Writer & Enthusiast
James graduated with an MA in Creative Writing from the University of Manchester. His desire to find a place where he could combine his passion for writing and love of fitness is what brought him to OriGym. He believes his passion for daily exercise, especially running, is imperative in keeping him motivated and productive. As a result, he has a particular interest in the psychology of health
and fitness and the relationship between physical and mental health. Outside of work, James enjoys reading, swimming, writing short stories, watching classic movies and has a keen interest in journalism and filmmaking.
- 10th September 2021: 13 Tips on Skipping for Weight Loss
- 18th August 2021: 13 Best Indoor Cycling Apps of 2021
- 10th August 2021: 13 Benefits of Peppermint Tea
- 19th July 2021: Top 21 Fastest Runners in the World (2021)
- 16th July 2021: Running Uphill: Tips, Benefits & Risks
- 22nd September 2021: Skipping vs Running: Which is Better?
- 13th September 2021: 19 Elliptical Trainer Benefits to Get You Motviated