What does this amazing oppawtunity entail?
We’re looking for a dog owner and their pooch to be filmed working out together - and be paid £500 for it.
The lucky, successful applicant will need to be filmed following an expertly designed workout with their dog. The content will then be used as an online resource for others to safely follow with their own dogs.
You and your dog will get the opportunity to work with both a team of personal trainers and a dog expert to create 'The Ultimate Doggy Workout'.
Skills and qualifications - what makes the ideal furry fitness friends?
- Both enjoy working out
- The best of friends
- Both comfortable in front of the camera
- Bundles of energy and enthusiasm
How to apply
To apply, you must simply complete the following 3 steps:
1. Record a 10-20 second video of your dog doing their best trick or you working out with them
2. Share your video on Instagram, tagging @origym_coe and use the hashtag #origymfurryfitnessfriend
3. Fill out the form below (and include a link to your video in this too. If you are using a Google Drive link, please ensure this is can be viewed by 'Anyone with the link')
The closing date for job applications will be 23:59 on 30th April 2022. Terms and conditions are listed below.
Terms and conditions
1. You must visit a UK location for 1 full day with your dog, and be filmed working out together in order to be paid the one off £500 fee. This will be on an agreed date after the closing date.
2. You must be over 18 to take this job.
3. You must reside in the UK.
4. The closing date for job applications will be 23:59 on 30th April 2022.
5. The successful applicant will be chosen based on the video of them and their dog working out together or doing a trick together.
6. Origym reserves the right to cancel or amend these terms and conditions without notice due to events outside of their control.
7. There will be one successful applicant.
9. Origym’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the job will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The successful job applicant agrees to the use of their name, image and voice in any publicity material. They also agree to be filmed working out with their dog, and agree for this video to be used online and in the media and press. Use of this video after the one-off job is complete will come with no further compensation.
11. Any personal data relating to the applicant or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party. Origym will only use the data collected and stored to contact the successful applicant. All data will be deleted within 90 days.
12. Applying for this job will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.