Looking for the best personal trainer software out there? You've landed in the right place!
The recent popularity of fitness blogging has caused an explosion of interest with regard to stay-at-home fitness plans and home workout routines. As such, personal trainers and fitness professionals understand that they now have to divide their efforts between training clients in the gym, and offering advice on online digital platforms in order to capitalise on a rapidly diversifying industry and audience.
This has caused some confusion for trainers who are less technologically savvy…
With the added opportunity of online personal training comes added confusion. Perhaps most importantly is the question of the best ways to access this new, burgeoning digital market?
Fortunately, a whole host of digital designers have developed a multitude of personal training software platforms. These allow personal trainers to effectively deal with their hectic workloads, without having to worry about the internal workings of coding a new website for their digital business.
Become a Level 4 Qualified PT Find out how to become a Level 4 Master Trainer
Become a Level 4 Qualified PT
Find out how to become a Level 4 Master Trainer
There are many different examples of software improving personal trainers’ workflows in a variety of different ways.
They can help with, for example:
- Balancing schedules
- Offering workout plans to clients
- Automating marketing emails
- Improving customer retention
- Implementing payment plans
Furthermore, most new personal trainer software platforms enable trainers to employ a range of applications in tandem with each other, meaning a trainer can tailor their digital interface according to their exact requirements and needs.What we’re saying is, when it comes to finding the right software for you, you are spoilt for choice.
In fact, this might actually throw up another problem: you may find that the market is somewhat oversaturated for your personal needs. Often, it can be hard for personal trainers to choose the software that best suits their business requirements, and bigger name market leaders regularly overshadow their smaller named counterparts, even if the latter is a better option than the former.
So, to put your mind at ease, we have collected the esteemed opinions of fitness professionals from around the UK, in order to give us a definitive list of the best software options on the market.
Interested in taking your fitness qualifications further? Go check out our Level 4 Personal Trainer courses here before you carry on reading!
Quick take: The 8 best personal trainer software options on the market (according to fitness professionals)
2. PT Minder
3. PT Flow
4. PT Scope
5. Trainer Workout
6. Trainer Sync
8. 10 to 8
OriGym’s Definitive List: The 62 Best Personal Trainer Software Options
‘MINDBODY’ is a smart and effective way to market your self as a personal trainer. The software intends to help PT’s organise their day, from warm up to cool down. It also has a number of useful perks that can be of benefit to a busy PT. For example, the ‘MINDBODY’ application allows your clients to book their sessions online through a personal trainer website or the ‘MINDBODY’ app. Clients who are paired with your application can also use the software in real time to confirm their attendance as well as track their progress.
- The application also allows the user to make payments either in or out of the primary account.
- The service prides itself on its accessible banking. This means that you can sell them from your laptop, tablet or phone.
- Finally, the application allows personal trainers to use the automated marketed tools. PT’s can use pre-determined promotional materials or automation software to increase their client outreach.
- These applications are all available through one piece of downloadable software and they are all instrumental to the economic and sociological success of a PT. The app currently has over 250,000 users.
You can have a 20-minute demo before you decide to pay. Only after the 20 minute free demo are subscriptions options available.
‘Vagaro’ is equally as impressive and has some additional incentives that really bolster its drawing power. The main bulk of the personal trainer software includes a calendar that you can customise. This digital schedule will help you and your clients have a mutual understanding in regards to dates and times. Other features include:
- The ability to also view other service provider’s schedules and compare them to your own. Like many personal trainer applications you are able to use marketing tools such as automated emails, follow-ups and reminders. The more effectively you use these tools the higher you will be on the ‘Vagaro’ stream. The higher the feature the more marketable your brand can become. With this you will be able to promote your daily deals to other ‘Vagaro’ users.
- One of the most impressive services that ‘Vagaro’ offer is the ability to use the app on any device. Clients don’t just have to have the app to book a session, they can also book through Google, Facebook or Yelp.
- The selling point for this application is the ability to customise and even personalise your brand identity and therefore, your users experience. You can do this easily by creating custom memberships, packages and classes. This is all included with additional tools such as emailed reports, push notifications and additional equipment for physical transactions.
Depending on the amount of users or service providers you will be able to purchase the app for:
- $25.00 per month.
- If you want to purchase the app with a partner you will only have to pay $35.00 per month.
A free trial is also included.
FitSW is an affordable client management software for personal trainers and studio gyms. Build and schedule workouts, nutrition plans, and tasks for clients. FitSW does all the work in creating responsive charts and graphs to track the client's progress. We want to help our trainers grow as a business, so our support team is exceptionally responsive! All payments to the trainer are managed right there in the app. We have partnered with Stripe to make life a little easier on the financial side. Trainers can create packages and subscriptions for their clients to purchase. Trainers can also receive one-time payments and sell individual sessions and classes.
We also give trainers the option to have their website hosted on our web app. They can choose their own unique link path (not domain). We even offer custom branding for any version of the app and website!
Technology is constantly changing the way we do business and personal training is absolutely no exception. FitSW is innovating the way personal trainers can make a living in such a tumultuous time. Through the FitSW app, trainers can host live classes for their clients and the public to see. Find.Train.Gain. is a website built for people anywhere and everywhere to find online classes hosted by FitSW trainers.
‘Virtuagym’ is designed to help personal trainers assess and support various parts of their business. The personal training software includes:
- The platform allows personal trainers to engage with their clients on a more frequent basis.
- It also helps you manage your business with effective economic and marketing tools.
- The platform optimises a users engagement through many available tools such as the club community that includes social media like features, challenge/reward system based on gamification and various communication tools like private messaging, push notifications, discussion groups etc.
- You are also able to create reusable training plan templates. These templates are really easy to generate. ‘Virtuagym’ helps you develop these templates because it has over 3,000 animated exercises.
- You can also generate nutritional plans with just as much ease by using the same tools that are used when you develop workout plans.
- Furthermore, you are able to track the progress of your clients. Users can do this through their mobile or on your website. This makes it accessible at all times.
- Other utilities that are available through the application include the ability to manage client’s information through virtual interfaces and documents. These documents can be sent to and from your clients when engaging with the app.
- You can also schedule and book the client’s sessions while handling payments and invoices. You can handle all methods of payment including debit card, credit card and PayPal.
You can request a demo online from the developers. If you enjoy the 30-minute demo you can review the membership payments. The most accessible and rewarding membership for a personal trainer is the ‘Professional All In One Service’ that is priced at £49.00 per month.
However, these costs are subject to change through the number of coaches and clients who use it at any one time. This is based on a scalable, pay for what you use pricing model.
‘Virtuagym’ also has an optional Point of Sale/Web Shop module that allows personal trainers to sell e.g: supplements or merchandise to existing clients; the webshop also supports online sign-up.
You can embed the webshop on your website, where prospects can sign up as a member; they will be automatically registered in the membership management module. An invoice will be automatically generated in the financial module; which of course the client can immediately pay online, or you can, for example, have it sent to their email address.
‘Trainerize’ is a software that is designed to help PT’s better connect with their clients. The software facilitates your businesses growth with tools that will optimise aspects of your business such as: online personal training, online meal planning and in-app communication.
‘Trainerize’ emphasises the need for personal trainers to focus on client engagement because client engagement directly results in client retention. You can easily do this by managing your client’s progress, automating client tasks and safely securing client information.
This personal trainer software is one of the best sources of online service and communication for contemporary personal trainers. For example:
- Users can send workout and nutritional plans to clients through a multitude of media formats such as videos, calendars and graphs. The software relies on a shared platform for it to be really effective. Therefore, clients can activate the platform at any time and see what you have made available.
- On the other hand personal trainers can use the software to sell products or services.
- Personal trainers can develop a nutritional or workout plan and send them directly to their clients. They can also sell additional services to their clients through the software and develop a substantial economic foothold while further utilising the other services that are available through ‘Trainerize’.
This all-in-one fitness solution has over 35,000 users and you could join this community by creating an account and subjecting yourself to a free 30-day trial. There is no credit card required so you can choose whether to sign up after the duration of the demo.
6) PT Distinction
PT Distinction claim that, “If you decide to grow a really big online personal training business and want to go all in, the PT Distinction is no longer just your best option, its your only solution. Unless you want combine 3-4 different software or apps”.
In reference to this you can take a one-month demo that will let you test the software and its different tools that allow you to improve your personal trainer business by:
- Creating online fitness challenges that you build once then deliver on auto- pilot.
- You can check your clients exercise technique inside the app.
- Provide nutrition and lifestyle coaching and track adherence and habits.
- The ability to integrate your app into your website and turn it in to a powerful tool for your members.
- Organised interface that will enable you to handle anywhere from 1 to 1000 clients at no extra cost or hassle.
- The schematics to develop and sell your own individual flagship programs.
- You can also run online bespoke online coaching through the software.
The personal training software also comes with a six-months risk-free guarantee. They state that if you do not become a successful personal trainer after six months of following the guidelines you will be paid back. In the meantime you get a month free trial and then pay a subscription to the following five months, the price is disclosed until you apply for the trial period.
‘ClubWorx’ is described as a time saving, profit-producing software that is created for the modern personal training studio. It offers a great number of useful resources such as:
- Attendance Tracking.
- Automated emails and SMS.
- Email and SMS integration.
- Client lists and reports.
- Automated Payments.
- Free customisable website.
However, this personal trainer software is directed towards a more slimmer demographic than personal trainers. In fact, it is directed to supporting studio owners. It supports studio trainers by steadying the stream of payment and communication between the studio and its members.
- ‘ClubWorx’ does this by ensuring a regular and predictable source of income through an automated payment system. This is included in the app and it can be used to your advantage.
- Secondly, the software will integrate the payment process by collating a load of optional data such as demographics and contact information.
- Furthermore, ‘ClubWorx’ open a secure and accessible conduit of communication by implementing SMS and email platforms. By using these communication tools you are able to obtain and maintain your studio's client base.
- Finally, the most unique aspect of ‘ClubWorx’ offer is the opportunity to use a powerful and equally easy-to-use website design. Your own website is also included with the membership. This can save you a lot of money. However, I would make sure that you are meticulous with your design choice so you can develop a consistent brand identity. This is what will set you apart from all the other personal trainers who can also provide the same service.
The monthly payment depends on how many members your studio has enrolled.
- The monthly payment depends on how many members your studio has enrolled.
- If you have between 21-100 members you will be charged £20.00 per month.
- If you have 101-250 members you will be charged around £35.00 per month.
- If you are an already established health studio with a membership pool over 250 you will have to pay the maximum price of £55.00 per month.”
With each option, you will receive a 15-day free trial.
8) Nudge Coach
‘Nudge Coach’ is a mobile client app and management platform that targets fitness businesses and trainers. ‘Nudge Coach’ wants to simplify client accountability and enhance relationships between clients and trainers beyond the gym and in-between sessions. This will improve both your client retention and economic results. See the brief promo video below or visit the website for a full product tour and familiarise yourself with their services.
The ‘Nudge Coach’ platform is designed to let you set up daily health tracking for your clients to help them stay accountable to their goals.
The client mobile app allows your clients to track specific lifestyle habits manually or by simply syncing up with other data collecting apps or wearables, such as Apples Watches, Fitbits and many other market leaders. Client data is neatly organised in the Nudge Coach platform to provide insights on client health habits and reasons for more valuable touchpoints beyond the gym, which can be sent directly in the app.
The application’s foundation is the data augmentation software but it has been evolved so that users can communicate instantaneously with trainers and vice versa via in-app push notifications. For personal trainers and clients alike, it is surely a useful resource that enables precise information that eventually leads to client retention.
The price of the personal trainer software varies depending on the plan that they would want. For instance:
If you manage up to 250 clients you are eligible for the solo essential package that costs $100 per month.
If you want more bells and whistles and want multiple accounts then you will be more inclined to purchasing the Team Essential package that comes at a cost of $250 per month.
Finally, there is a white label option that is custom made for your brand. The price of this package is based on your business’ unique needs, but the base starts as low as $500 per month with discounts available for annual upfront payment.
- All plans include hands-on account setup and a free training session, and you can request a free 14-day Pilot Account to try it before you commit.
‘EZFacilityPT.Software’ is a software that can manage all aspects of your PT business in one system.
According to EZ Facility the software can help;
From trainer and studio scheduling to commission tracking and automated billing, EZ does it.
The software has many applications but the most important features of the software include:
- Being able to schedule personal training sessions so you can optimize your productivity.
- You can manage your client’s progression with simplicity. For example, a PT can create a detailed client profile by inputting information concerning both the health and fitness of a client. By further inputting data from sessions, the software will output resourceful data that will help you improve your tutoring or plug a weakness in a clients progression.
The software also allows users to:
- Make payments and issue billings.
- Eliminate time-consuming commission calculations.
- Track staff hour and issue payrolls.
- Act as the software for a point of sale while recording income and outcome.
- Help book and schedule studio and classes.
There are more additional features included as well. These additional features surpass the original amount of content but they are not as integral to the economic optimisation of the company or an important aspect such as customer retention. Some examples include a branded mobile app, marketing tools, customer relationship management and extensive reporting.
You can sign up for a free trial and online demonstration. Once you have finished the initial trail you are able to discuss the costs of a personalised software plan. This will mean your plan is customised to suit your businesses needs.
10) My PT Hub
‘My PT Hub’ is an online web and mobile application that enables personal trainers and fitness professionals to manage their clients by creating customisable training and nutrition programmes, whilst tracking their progress and achievements. The personal training software is compatible with IOS and Android so clients can always access a log of their workouts, nutrition and progress. This makes it easier for clients to track their progress and achievements.
Some of My PT Hub’s defining features include:
- The ‘Find A Plan’ option that allows the user to select from over 370 workouts and nutrition plan templates. From here you can copy them into your own app and use them when you want. The application also facilitates bookings by synchronising My PT Hub with a leading calendar provider such as Google, ICloud, Outlook or Yahoo.
Industry professional Rachel Hobbs uses My PT Hub and has only positive words about the software:
The feedback I have received is a testament to what My PT Hub can deliver. Easy to use, in and out of the gym, Happy Clients = Happy Me.
There is currently 45,000 fitness professionals using the app and you could join them by applying for a free trial. If you are a member of Origym you can purchase the app with 40% off. You can do this by including the following promo code that is ‘ ORIGYM40’.
11) PT Minder
‘PTminder’ is a cloud-based website and mobile app that manages the day-to-day running of Personal Training businesses. It aims to save you time while also increasing revenue. The software can be accessed anywhere, anytime from any device. ‘PTminder’ offers everything you need to run your Personal Training business from one simple platform. The main features of the software include:
- Easily manage your busy schedule and bookings with the Calendar.
- Integrates with payment processors so your clients can pay you online.
- Your clients can book into your classes & sessions online and through mobile apps.
- Manage clients progress, fitness assessments and sessions.
- Develop individual packages and memberships for your clients.
- Set up reminders so your clients receive SMS text messages before their sessions/classes to help reduce no-shows.
- Customise your own Workout & Nutrition plans which can then be assigned to your clients.
- Integration with your existing website, custom branding.
- PTminder also offers multiple trainer accounts. This makes it a good option for any growing business that wishes to distribute an increased workload.
‘PTminder’ has currently made over 2.5 million bookings and processed over $50m in payments. These numbers are still growing and it does not just gratify success, it also gratifies the reliability of the software. Joanna from LesMills earned gratification from the software. She said;
As a PT this Software is just the best thing. I have found the Finance side a real savior, as clients can log in and track payments, plus I can see exactly what sessions have been completed, and what has been paid for – great for avoiding any discrepancies with unpaid sessions. Being paper-free is a huge bonus! Weeks are easy to plan and clients love the flexibility of choosing their own session times. Time-saving, easy to use and great value for money. I wouldn’t run my business without PTminder.
There are a few different subscription options available:
- The Free Plan includes all features except you are limited to just creating 2 clients.
- The Premium Plan is £30 per month and allows unlimited clients.
- The Platinum Plan is £60 per month which also gives you your own custom-branded Mobile Apps for your business.
As an Origym member, you are entitled to a discount code that gives you 20% off any PTMinder products. When purchasing the PTMinder app you CAN use this discount code: ‘save’.
12) Total Coaching
You can apply for a free trial with ‘TotalCoaching’ immediately and experience the benefits of what is described as a concise personal trainer software. Like most personal software applications you can develop a training plan for your clients and let them access it through a number of platforms. These platforms include smartphones. Both Apple and Android devices can be paired with TotalCoaching software.
Once you have the software you will be able to get to grip with the features of the software. These include:
- The ability to use a bank of 3D exercises. You can use these to develop your exercises and add these to a bank of custom pictures and video. This creates a more visceral experience for the client and will help with your client retention.
‘TotalCoaching’ also claims to add more value to its online coaching service. It does this in four different ways.
- Firstly, the software allows clients to access a training log that memorises their progress both inside and outside the gym as well as their progression. Their progression is calculated and presented through graphs and charts so they can be simply understood.
- Secondly, there is also a nutritional log that has records of over 20,000 different food types. ‘TotalCoaching’ goes that much further by including a virtual fridge that enables your clients to select ingredients and create recipes. The 20,000 different food types also take micronutrient and macronutrient analysis into account. You are able to access this food database from anywhere in the world so you and your clients can be sure to keep your nutritional plan consistent.
- Thirdly, the platform creates additional value is the communication tool. ‘TotalCoaching’ has developed and gifted users with access to online forums that allow users such as clients and trainers, to message each other directly. Furthermore, a personal trainer or client can publish feedback on sessions and maintain frequent communication. This will support aspects of a PT’s brand such as retention and service.
- Finally, as a fitness professional, you are always trying to outperform their clients it is important to understand the strengths of your brand and some points of improvement. You are able to do this effectively through ‘TotalCoaching’. You can create and share questionnaires or assessments so you engage with your customer and further improve your brand.
Alli Rainey, of Alli Rainey Coaching, uses ‘TotalCoaching’. She says:
Using TotalCoaching makes it easy for me to deliver a complete, comprehensible training plan to each of my individual clients.
There are two different options plans for personal trainers to choose from when subscribing to a ‘TotalCoaching’ membership. There is:
- The Personal Trainer plan is USD$49 per month. This plan is great for any one who has up to 20 clients. 3 different trainers can use it at the same time.
- However, if you have a large number of clients or more than three trainers using the software at once, you should consider subscribing for the studio version. The subscription price has to be discussed with the company itself.
Either way, you are able to apply for a free trial before you choose your subscription. Origym users are also able to gain 10% of with this unique promo code: ORIG10
13) Acuity Scheduling
‘Acuity Scheduling’ state that their personal trainer software brings simplicity and power together. They do this by enabling clients to view their personal trainers schedule in real time through a concise but effective fully automated booking system. Some of the features included in the software are:
- The digital calendar brings together important aspects of a personal trainer business within a single interface. The interface was intentionally designed so that it could be navigated with ease. It is fairly easy because it is a digital calendar. However, this calendar has a few additional perks. The perks include the ability to adjust to different time zones and real-time editing. The calendar is available to all of your clients as well as yourself but you do not have to constantly perform maintenance on your calendar because it can be directly edited by other users. The calendar has the potential to become self-sufficient without your intervention.
- Furthermore, you can automate client intake forms so you can gain all the information that you need. You can save these to your documents and re-assess them at any time you choose.
- The software has some friends in high places and this is very helpful for users because you will be able to synchronise data from different data platforms. These integrated tools include QuickBooks, FreshBooks, PayPal, WordPress and GoogleAnalytics. These integrated tools act as plugins and can enhance you and your client's user experience.
- Acuity Scheduling enables you to undertake admin tasks such as organising payment methods, data storage, inputting client profiles and developing marketing opportunities.
Jared Matthew Weiss from Overture is a user of ‘Acuity’ and in reference to the platform he said:
The 2-way sync, time-zone conversion, multiple appointment booking, multiple calendars/users, customisation settings, and billing integration (to name a few) are all amazing features of this product that others simply lack.
To start a trial you have to create an account of the main website. You do not have to include your credit card details so you don’t have to worry about being charged for six months of membership while you are sat in ignorance.The payment schemes differentiate in terms of client base and experience. There is:
- An ‘Emerging Entrepreneur’ package that costs $10.00 per month. This is best suited for any one PT with one single location.
- There are more expansive packages such as the ‘Growing Business’ package that costs $19 per month. This comes with more advanced features and can be used by six different staff with six different locations. This package also includes the ability to send text messages to clients in real time while using the software.
14) 10 to 8
’10to8′ is a popular personal trainer software that helps optimise a business. ’10to8′ claim to be trusted by 25,000 companies. Some of the companies are highly respected within their fields. Some of these businesses include the University of Cambridge and the Citizens Advice Bureau.
The free appointment scheduling software is used by a multitude of businesses. This software’s main feature’s can also be taken advantage of by a personal trainer. It could possibly renew their professionalism and brand. The software enables the user to use a number of tools that can improve the digital aspects of a modern fitness business.
These aspects include:
- Increased professionalism with free bespoke booking website.
- Improved customer loyalty with text and email reminders.
- The option to share personalised services through a two-way chat with your customer.
- Reduced the need for time-consuming admin by collecting and automating information and tasks.
Personal Coach, Paul Colaianni uses the software. He says that:
With the ability to see an immediate history of all interactions with your client in a chat-like column, the synchronisation with external calendars and the Zapier integrations, I am thrilled I kept testing other programs until I ran into the game-changer that is 10to8. I love it.
There are a diverse amount of payment plans that can cater to each type or size of a personal trainer service.
’10to8′ is free forever for businesses needing up to 2 staff logins and 100 appointments per month, no strings attached. All the features are included despite white labelling (which can be included upgrading to the Basic Plan that costs £12/month).
- Grow Plan- Up to 3 staff logins and 300 appointments/month – £25/month
- Bigger Business Plan- Up to 6 staff members and 600 appointments/month
- Enterprise – Up to 25 staff logins and 2500 appointments/month – £200/month (can be customisable)
You can also use this discount code for the ’10to8′ platform: ORIGYM517
Timely is an appointment scheduling software for Personal Trainers. The software aims to make scheduling less time consuming, so users can spend more time doing what they love — whether that’s more time with clients, or working on their website.
The software saves time by streamlining appointments. You can streamline appointments by organising the schedule, staff, clients, stock, reporting and more.
The application so far has been trusted with over 42 million appointments and has garnered many positive reviews by its users. Timely is also supported by many of the fitness industries market leaders, such as the Register of Exercise Professionals, the Australian Fitness Network and the Exercise Association of New Zealand.
The personal trainer software also contains all of its features within one single interface so the user can save both time and effort when performing the remedial tasks that accompany any business venture.
Furthermore, the software is accessible through multiple platforms. You can access Timely through your iPad or mobile so you can organise your bookings from anywhere. Finally, Timely have included automated reminders that can ensure your business is running efficiently — and so you don’t lose out on those no-shows!
Timely has helped Kate Lugtigheid take her business, Pumped Personal Training, to the next level. She says that with Timely acting as her ‘front desk person’, she can focus back on helping her clients see success.
There are three different pricing options to consider when signing up for Timely dependent on your business model.
You can now start a free 30-day trial!
There are three different pricing options to consider when signing up for ‘Timely’. There is:
- The initial package is called ‘Schedule’. This package allows you to pay £15 per month.
- The ‘Schedule and Sell’ package cost barley anymore at £20 per month. This package includes the ability to produce and make payments and invoicing.
- Finally, there is one last package that is called ‘Tailored’ and you will have to contact Timely themselves to discuss the different customisation options.
16) Rhino Fit
Rhino Fit is an easy to use gym management software that is designed to support gym owners and personal trainers. It is a software that is on the precipice of the market and while people who are using it love it, it does not have as many features as some of the current market leaders.
For what Rhino does lack in marketability it does make up for in its multitude of features. Rhino’s features include the ability to schedule appointments, issue assessments, track attendance, produce billing and payments, manage clients and sell products through their online store.
Daniel Lyle, the owner of DEFI Fitness who uses the software has said that the app is helping streamline his business. On top of this, he said:
The app is a perfect way to streamline your business. It has all the features and integrations you need to have an efficient and successful business system.
There is a free version that can be deployed on either the Cloud, SaaS and the web. The software is free for up to 20 members and that includes your client’s accounts. If you are surpassing 20 clients you can purchase the software for a price of $57.00 per month.
‘Booksteam’ is a cloud based online scheduling service aimed at small and large businesses worldwide. ‘Booksteam’ is designed to offer a wide range of flexible calendar management tools that help the user automate appointments, classes and group schedules. This makes it easier for a business to grow its current service or extend its services to new ventures.
‘Booksteam’ is not a multi-purpose tool like many of the other options on the market. In fact it has a limited amount of features. The three main features of the software include:
- The resources to schedule appointments.
- The means to track attendance of your clients.
- An online store.
These resources are very useful but they limit the users engagement to nothing but bookings. In contrast to that, if you just want a tool that tracks your bookings and appointment, there may be no better option.
Emily Wagner of EMJ Pilates loves the software because it enhances her customer service. She said:
Customer service always responds quickly, in a friendly manner, and with easy to understand instructions or answers to my questions. They have taken into account my requests along with those other clients, and have made upgrades to the software to benefit all of us.
There is a free version and a free trial available as well so it is rather affordable. These versions and trials are available through Cloud, Saas and the Web. The starting price for the software is at $19.95 per month.
18) Wellness Living
Wellness Livings Systems is an all in one personal trainer software that offers you the means to optimise your businesses processes of email marketing, merchant processing, payroll, reputation management, robust reporting and reward programs. Therefore a business owner can easily manage their business on a day-to-day basis.
As a personal trainer, you can empower your clients by giving them the option to book the training sessions with you from home, the office or on the go. The software is also available to use on any Android or iOS device. This means you can use your ‘WellnessLiving’ account on the go, on various platforms. The ‘WellnessLiving’ account comes with a trusted directory that contains most of the worlds largest and most trusted health and wellness companies. This can be a great asset to any up and coming PT or a savvy PT who has prior knowledge of networking.
Furthermore, you are able to embed your class schedule on your website. This will help your customer retention because it makes more tools more accessible to your clients. Your schedule will receive real-time updates when edited. You can also embed the ready-made widgets onto your own Facebook page so clients can book classes, appointments, workshops and courses right on your Facebook page. All reminders, such as edits and bookings, are sent through instant email and SMS notifications to both the clients and the admins.
As you can already tell there are a multitude of tools that are of a benefit to each and every buying customer but there are some other tools that are even more important in developing a personal trainer business. These include:
- Debit and credit card processing can enable you to issue and track payments. You are able to manage your account with your own intervention. You can also analyse the economic growth of your company by using the advanced reports feature. The reports will also come in handy if you are looking to market and acquire local customers.
- It is a very diverse application that offers a lot more than just a scheduling program. However, it is even more impressive when you understand how you can automate all aspects of this software. This gives you more time to spend with clients at the front line of your business and less time having to micro-manage the backstage of your enterprise.
The information does not overview all of the payment options for the personal training software and instead you have to request a demo so you can assess what is best for you and your business.
19) Club Manager
Club Manager is not the conventional software that focuses solely upon personal trainers. If the name did not already give it away it is worth confirming that the software was designed to support health club managers. However, it can also be very helpful for established PT’s who are looking to lighten the burden of their business. ‘ClubManger’ is described as affordable management software that is used by a variety of fitness institutions such as Leisure Centres, Personal Trainers, MMA gyms and Dance clubs. This is a testament to how versatile this software is.
The personal trainer software enables the user to assess and implement important aspects of the business. For example, you are able to schedule appointments, track attendance, set up and take payments while also managing your clients. Any user can grasp the single interface of the software. Once they do, they will be able to take advantage of all the opportunities that the app provides.
A club manager, David Rowe said that Club Manager is:
The best thing we have purchased and for our business. Freed up our time with this software keeping all our figures and notifications of non-payers for memberships. We have purchased entry gate to work alongside this and about to add on online booking. We have used this for 6 years and still get help and on-going support.
There are three different subscription options to choose between. These include:
- CMGo – Designed for individuals who are growing their personal business (Cost starts at £25 per month).
- Standard – Designed for businesses with a larger member base, premises and teams of any size (£69 per month).
- ClubManager Plus – Designed for the larger business providing a wider range of activities and service to their members (£99 per month).
This should help you decide what is the most functional and cost-effective approach for your business.
‘Bobclass’ is a native app for the iPad and iPhone. It was designed to cover the full range of administrative tasks for the busy fitness professional: It offers an appointment calendar, payment tracking and progress note-taking through a mobile user interface. The developers boldly claim that they aim to make calendars, notepads and spreadsheets obsolete.
What makes ‘Bobclass’ stand out from the competition is that it runs a local database meaning that the app can be used even without internet connection (think gym, park, yoga studio) and changes made to client or calendar data will sync across as soon as you’re back into WIFI or 4G. This also means that the app is very fast and can be purchased in the App Store without a subscription since you are not forced to sign up to any service.
For those who work in a team or manage multiple instructors, there is a Studio version available. This is a subscription that includes multiple calendars, rosters and premium support.
Bobclass has received 4.5 stars on Capterra* and 5 stars in the UK App Store**. Typical users are solo professionals and small studios for whom MindBody and the likes are too complex or costly and prefer mobile over desktop. The founders Rob & Nigel are continuously adding new functionality and personally answer any questions you may have.
– 14,99 GBP one-time purchase in the App Store for the standard version (single instructor)
– optional 24,99 GBP subscription for ‘Bobclass’ Studio (multiple instructors)
– ‘Bobclass’ Cloud comes for free with both versions
21) WorkoutLabs Train
‘WorkoutLabs Train’ is summarised as a beautifully simple personal training platform that provides personal trainers with the ability to build professional and visually appealing workout plans and manage client-training programs while substantially growing your business.
What is unique about ‘WorkoutLabs Train’ is the drag and drop interface. You are able to create detailed, easy-to-follow workouts. This feature is made achievable by a collection of sub-features that work directly with it. This includes:
- A library of clear and accurate illustrations that is still being added to. These are available to include on each and every workout plan. You can search the directory instantly with the real-time toolbar. You can easily add direction and text to further support your client. You can print these plans or view them on any device that you choose.
- Not only is the interface really easy to use but it is visually appealing and it will certainly add some more credibility to your brand while saving you some time.
Personal Trainer, Cameron Richards said:
This is just amazing! Thanks to this platform, I’ve been able to sign clients from all across the globe. I highly recommend this to anyone who is building an online personal trainer business.
As well as this you are able to share an interactive calendar with your clients, track clients progress and instantly message your clients as well.
If you are interested there are two simple plans for you to mull over. All features are included in both plans but they have different methods, such as:
- A $29 per month plan. This will allow you to have up to 3 clients but you will have to pay an extra $5 to include another client.
- If you are not sure how many clients you can account for and you are not currently budgeting, you should opt-in for the unlimited clients option that is only $295 per month. You can further assess your options on the website.
‘Punchpass’ is a multi-purpose small business software that can be used effectively by personal trainers and health clubs. This all-in-one software manages to fit a great number of resources that are not just good for utility but also optimisation. These features include:
- The resources to schedule appointments.
- Book and run assessments.
- The options to track clients attendance.
- The software to process client billings and to collect invoices.
- Client management tools.
- The resources to create and send fitness plans.
- A shared online store to sell your own resources.
- Includes package of wellness plans.
As you can see there are many incentives for you to purchase this software. It seems to handle all types of issues within one interface. Karen Freier, a gym owner in Valley, ‘Fit n Lean’ uses the software to manage her health club and she enjoys ‘PunchPass’. She says:
It's very easy to use both clients and staff to find PunchPass easy to use! I like that I can use the software from my smartphone. Also, clients and staff like how easy it is to use.
‘PunchPass’ has three different subscription options that are called Bedrock, Birch and Banyan.
- Bedrock – includes all core features and essentials ($34 per month).
- Birch – includes all core features and the additional juggernaut that is the online payment platform, Stripe ($54 per month).
- Banyan – includes all-inclusive core features and also gives clients access to customer logins ($74 per month).
All of these options are available to view along with the additional upgrades on the homepage.
The personal trainer software ‘bookitlive’ is the ideal solution for small to large organisations looking to automate their appointment scheduling and management workflows. It can also help you open up new opportunities to increase the efficiency of your bookings and up-selling while reducing the duration on queuing times. This should all contribute to a more positive and collective customer experience. The business savvy entrepreneur can also use ‘bookitlive’ as a reference point to further understand the internal aspects of their business. The software can gather data that will help you better understand customer behaviour, staffing requirements and resource allocation. By managing and improving these aspects of your business you are more likely to have better results.
The personal trainer software can also be used on platforms such as Cloud, SaaS and Web. The software has four primary features that can benefit both the external and internal aspects of your company. These include:
- Scheduling appointments.
- Tracking attendance.
- Managing clients.
- Up-selling on an online store.
This is not anything out of the ordinary in regards to personal training software or applications. However, these tools are not one-dimensional and they can be used to collate a substantial number of inputs and outputs. How effectively you use the inputs and outputs will determine how effective the implementation of the software is.
‘Bookitlive’ is targeting small business owners as well as personal trainers. Therefore, while it is applicable to PT’s you may not have every feature that you require. This can be damaging to your user experience.
The pricing is split into three different increments. These include:
- Lite – Unlimited bookings and unlimited staff accounts (£35 per month).
- Regular – Unlimited bookings and unlimited staff accounts with additional options such as memberships (£45 per month).
- Premium – Unlimited bookings and unlimited staff accounts with additional options such as memberships & more resources (£85.00 per month).
You can look at the product and services among all of the other additional inclusions at the features page.
‘Fitfix’ is an iOS app that was intentionally created for personal trainers. The application gives you access to a vast range of different tools to train, manage and retain your clients. A 3-month trial will let you test a multitude of features that makes ‘Fitfix’ stand apart from the rest. These include:
- Workout builders
- Client profile builders
- Body stat monitoring
- Interactive 3D charts.
- Other features include health assessment forms and meal plan templates.
As a PT you can be sure this will support your business in more ways than one.
‘Fitfix’ released a survey that claimed that they have saved up to 86% of time for personal trainers. Users also saw their efficiency increase by 90% and due to this 90% of users rated the software above 8 out of 10.
E Brent is a Level 3 Personal Trainer with over 6 years of experience. He used ‘Fitfix’ and he said that:
There are loads of fitness apps out there, but nothing quite like ‘Fitfix’. Finally, there is something that caters towards fitness professionals, and not just your average Joe. It helps me run my business more efficiently and more effectively than I ever could without it.
There are two different plans that both come with the option of paying either every month, every six months or every year. These options include:
- Trainer – Unlimited clients, unlimited workouts and all other features ($34.99 per month).
- Pro – All trainer features with analytics and self-branding (To be announced).
‘Omnify’ is an e-commerce and scheduling performance platform for sports, wellness and fitness ventures. The software can be deployed on Cloud, SaaS and Web. It can also be used on Android and iOS platforms. ‘Onminfy’ offer training through resources such as documentation, webinars and live online.
The main resources that ‘Omnify’ offer includes:
- Being able to schedule appointments.
- Track your client’s attendance.
- Add billings and invoices.
- Manage client’s records and work.
Apart from this ‘Omnify’ does not list any other additional resources. It is a fairly new platform without much media. The prices are not disclosed but it is currently running in the beta phase and gaining a lot of positive reviews.
Jason Conelly says the application is great for scheduling classes. He even goes as far to say:
Omnify is a great class scheduling software. Their class pack features help me manage my fitness studio well. The Omnify GO mobile app lets me check my class schedules and attendances on the go. Overall, I am happy with what I have seen so far.
Origym students will receive 30% of any ‘Omnify’ products be receiving this code: omnify30
‘GoMotive’ gives health and fitness providers the power to virtualise their services, manage clients, and design custom workouts that serve clients on a frequent basis. Furthermore, ‘GoMotive’ is tailored to the fitness professional that includes custom workout videos, news and feedback loops. This makes the user experience much more engaging. Also, as soon as you sign up you have access to 6,500+ exercise and templates.
The personal trainer software is available to deploy on platforms such as the Cloud, SaaS and the Web. You can also use the software on Android and iOS software. Once you have both the software and hardware you will be able to use the following features to better optimise your business. These features include the option to:
- Create your own branded app. With this opportunity, you can create your own protocols and workouts. You can them sell them through your app and pocket the profit for yourself or your business venture.
- Create your own content. Due to the evolving nature of health and fitness many people are always looking for fresh or updated resources and content. You can develop resources for both exercises and business promotions.
- You can also assess your clients’ conditions using Gray Institute or other leading movement screening and analysis software such as Spark Motion, Motus, HUDL, Camtasia, Qualisys and Krossover.
These three aspects are integral to the process of developing a fitness business. The fitness business is a client-orientated business and the designers recognise this because they are targeting the client experience with their new software. This six-step process can optimise your personal trainer business. These six steps include; Intake, Analysis, Guidance, Treatment, Tracking and Results.
You can motivate yourself and your clients today at a starting price of $9 per month.
‘FitFerret’ is a personal trainer software that is designed to help you create visual workouts online. It also provides PT’s with the means to instantly communicate with any clients who have an open account on the platform. ‘FitFerret’ believe that it is the perfect app to help a personal trainers build and grow their business as well as optimise a business services both in-person and online.
Like many personal trainer applications, you are able to deploy them on all three major operating systems. This means that you can deploy the software on the Cloud, SaaS and the Web.
The app allows users to build workout and nutritional plans and then upload them for their clients viewing. This is all easily accessible through the software and because of this it saves time and improves your communication with your clients. Other important features include:
- 500+ HD graphics that accurately illustrate how an exercise is done.
- A simplified calendar where you can manage appointments and events.
- 100+ pre-made meal plans that will help you customise your own meal plans for yourself and your clients.
- Be able to view your plans and desktop on any device for easy accessibility.
This collection of resources breeds opportunity. It will make your user content more authentic and impress your client base. One fitness coach who believes that this app has helped his business is Jacob Hobbs. Jacobs says:
This is the only product that I have found that incorporates what a trainer needs.
The pricing is suitable for a newly established personal trainer as well. You can choose between two options
- The first option is the free option that is most suitable for basic online training. There is a maximum of two clients per download when purchasing this package. It has smaller file storage in comparison to the core package.
- On the core package, you are able to handle 50 clients per download. You also have unlimited saves for meal and workout plans due to much larger storage capacity. Two trainers are also able to the core package simultaneously. This package comes at a cost of $19 per month.
If you are an Origym member you can use this one-time promo code: ‘origym’, to get additional discount on ‘Fit Ferret’ products.
28) Trainer Pulse
‘Trainer Pulse’ is a powerful piece of personal trainer software that allows you to create, deliver and sell coaching programs online. All of these features are collected together so you can facilitate positive growth in your online and offline applications. By downloading ‘Trainer Pulse’ you will be able to:
- Easily develop and deliver coachable training programs. ‘Trainer Pulse’ enables you to create, deliver and sell programs with a feature called AutoCoach. AutoCoach has already established templates that will help you design engaging PT sessions.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies that will help you attract new clients.
- Sell singular programs or monthly coaching packages.
- Analyse weekly reviews that are automatically sent to your email.
- Instant progress dashboard that will help you and your client assess the progress of your sessions. There are also progress charts that will help you further analyse your clients progress.
- Included nutritional templates that will improve your client resources.
All of these resources make for a great collective experience that will surely help you optimise your business and service. This will help you obtain and retain customers while also teaching you new tricks of the trade so you can get a head start in the market.
In reference to this, physique coach, Clinton Sills says:
As a physique coach, Trainer Pulse makes my job much easier. The automated weekly reviews make it easy to keep track of multiple clients at once.
The automated reviews will be sure to help any personal trainer gain clients both in person and on digital platforms. There are two subscription plans that you can choose from. Neither of them features different content. These include:
- You can pay monthly for a price of $27 per month.
- You could pay annually for $22 per month.
29) InGym PA
‘InGym PA’ is considered as one of the most advanced pieces of scheduling software on the market. Like many other pieces of personal trainer software, the primary resource is designed to help personal trainers to organise their schedule. It also meticulously tracks your money, time and user profiles while providing you with real-time updates. These real-time updates are triggered by push notifications so you can be omniscient about your business when on the go.
The software can be deployed on all main deployment software; Cloud, SaaS and Web. Once you have obtained the hardware you can begin to use the software. The real features that make ‘InGym PA’ its own software are:
- The ability to schedule sessions with fast and flexible ease.
- As well as this you are able to instantly overview your bookings and history. With this information you are also able to run group sessions and run multiple sessions simultaneously. Of course this takes a lot of your own initiative but it is organised so you can conduct these sessions with as much ease as possible.
- The app also aims to optimise your levels of communication with your clients. The app saves and analyses all client information and all of it will be collated so it can be forwarded over emails or SMS.
- Finally, the app manages both the money and performance that are needed for a business to profit. This is easy for any business owner because they are able to analyse and manage the outgoings & incomings while suggesting expenses based on current forecasts.
Personal Trainer, Ben from Concept PTS uses ‘InGym PA’ and he says:
I have carried my diary for years and nothing changed. Now, I am scheduling in seconds on my Ipad and it is much more effective.
In terms of subscription packages, you will be able to choose between two. These two options include:
- The Freelance package – schedule up to 10 hours of sessions per week (£15 per month)
- The Pro package – Schedule an unlimited number of sessions (£24 per month).
You can also take advantage of the companies current offer that lets your purchase the platform for £9.00 per month.
30) PT Enhance
‘PT Enhance’ is a customisable operating system that is rather helpful for personal trainers. The software allows users to customise their own scheduling, questionnaires and exercise programs. As well as these users are able to customise their resources in concordance with real-time statistics that the program automatically gathers. The app has been around since 2007 and is fully developed and available to download and be used. These features include:
- It is designed to work on all platforms and operating systems whether it be desktop, laptop, tablet or phone and on mac, windows or android. 'ptEnhance' is a business in a box with every feature a trainer would need to run their business.
- A calendar that lets you schedule appointments.
- Exercise library of 2500 exercises you can utilise.
- The worlds first BMA rating system to find an exercise that matches clients fitness.
- Over 60 pre-made templates that a trainer can either use or edit.
- Trainer has its own online shop where clients can purchase their services, products and events.
Travis Graham from Functional Strength said:
I actually own a gym as well as being a trainer. The PT Enhance team has worked with me to make my business successful. I only started to see improvements within my company after using this app. It adds value and professionalism to my gym and training career.
'PTEnhance' offers a free two-week trial.
‘Motivade’ is an online solution for personal trainers. It helps PT’s effectively manage, communicate and track the fitness progress of their clients. ‘Motivade’ is very handy because its resources and application can be shared directly with clients whether they are using their smartphone or computer. This makes communicating with your clients much more instantaneous and effective. Therefore, your customer retention and marketing will improve drastically. You can also deploy the software on many platforms such as the Cloud, SaaS and the Web. You can also use the software on an operating system such as Android and iOS. Once you have your software you can begin to take advantage of the helpful resources that the app provides. These include:
- Effective and easy-to-use client management tools.
- Exercise programming tools.
- Communication tools that help you retain clients and track their progress. This can be utilised anywhere, anytime.
- Connect with more prospective clients and let them find you.
- Keep clients motivated and retain their services.
- This will help you be more profitable with less work.
These features will help make sure that you wont exhaust your energy. Instead you will be able to easily run the intricacies of your business with minimal fuss. Due to this, ‘Motivade’ software has become so popular that is has partners in the industry that are at the top of the market.
Some of these partners include Trainer Lab, PTStudio.com and The PTDC. You can download the mobile app for free on the App and Google app store. Keep in mind that 'Motivade' gives personal trainers a licence that can be used with an unlimited number of clients at no extra cost. 'Motivade' is also free for clients to use.
32) Fit Clients
‘Fit Clients’ is a personal trainer software that allows personal trainers to track the fitness goals of their clients. ‘Fit Clients’ was an application that was made by a company called ‘TechSweat’ who develops and distributes fitness software and equipment. The personal trainer software measures the physiological results of an exercise as well as applying beneficial business resources. ‘Fit Clients’ was designed to hold your clients accountable for their own fitness and weight loss goals. Some of their features of this personal trainer software include:
- Email automation software that will send you and your clients an email in real-time when an input is not met.
- A simple and powerful dashboard will let you know at one point you are at with which client.
- You can also personalise your interface by creating a custom URL and logo.
- You and your clients can upload pictures of your progress during your business plan.
- Clients can easily create groups with goals so the sessions and desktops are more communal.
- Monthly reports can be customised and designed to output certain data. This is a good way to track your client progress and assess statistics.
In summary you are able to assess a client progress and retain these results quickly on one easy to use interface. This will strengthen the relationship between you and your client and provide structure to your business. Mike Whitfield from ‘BootCampExercises’, uses ‘Fit Clients’ and he says that:
Fit Clients is a massive time saver for any personal trainer. This is something that the fitness industry needed badly. It’s easy to use and will no doubt double if not triple your clients.
You can start your plan for as low as $19 per month.
33) PT Flow
'PT Flow' is a multi-purpose personal trainer software, that provides structure within a PT's profession. The personal trainer software has six main features that enable you to develop such organisation. These include:
- Dashboard – The dashboard provides an interface for the user that dissimulates all the data in once simple but effective layout. This is the main basis that the software centres around.
- Calendar – The calendar provides an instant overview of all a PT’s recent and upcoming sessions. You can synchronise this calendar with another app called iCal. Also, when you synchronise your calendar your clients (who have also downloaded the app) get invitations to view and receive push notifications. These notification will provide new information concerning any changes to your schedule.
- The tools to create a new workout plan and store them in your own personalised catalogue. These workout plans can be downloaded in PDF format and sent to your clients with ease.
- Default exercise database.
- Client card system that allows you to input information on your clients and view their profile any time you are logged in.
- Apply your own personal settings so clients can view your profile and share it between accounts. You can update information in regards to your availability, session plans and holidays. This will make your life much easier.
Founder of ‘The Academy for Personal Training in Norway’, Espen uses the software and he would go as far to say:
We collaborate with PT Flow because of their unique software which makes the every day for personal trainers much easier while giving them more structure so their business can run more efficiently.
Other features that are also being added to the platform include: - Online coaching features (send digital workout programs and nutrition plans to online clients and get instant feedback and logs of what they are doing. Plus chat features) Online clients will have their own client app/login - Features for stats and analytics, so that the PT more efficiently can show client progression etc. - Admin level for gyms and gym chains You can register for a 14-day free trial for ‘PT Flow’ before paying a single penny.
‘Teamup’ is a personal training software that can optimise your PT business. In fact, it is described as an extra employee who can perform tasks that organise and administrate a fitness business. Important priorities such as organising schedules and bills are not only maintained, but also optimised by the software so you can save time while running an efficient fitness business. The main features of the software, include:
- A quick and easy configuration process that does not waste any of your valuable time.
- ‘Teamup’s’ CRM software helps you analyse attendance history, payment and contact details.
- Design and send your own waivers so you can easily capture data.
- Automate your billing periods so you can carry on developing your business while enjoying a steady stream of income. This will save you a lot of time as well.
- You can also automate SMS message to your clients. This is an effective way to enhance your companies marketing and communication. You can also send emails that do the exact same thing.
- You can also embed the dashboard into your website so clients can login and use the software.
- Reports inform you of your businesses progress. Whether this is economical, digital and social.
- You can even sell your services and products through the apps online store.
Laura is a personal trainer at ‘Body Fit Training Solutions’ who downloaded the software after being overwhelmed with her workload. In regards to ‘Teamup’ and its effectiveness she said:
It makes my life much easier. Before I had clipboards and it was time-consuming. Now I don’t have to worry about that and my customers find it really useful. The set up is so easy to use that I didn’t need any support.
You can sign up and schedule a demo at the bottom of their homepage.
35) Updown Fitness
‘Updown’ helps your business to provide its members with a direct and personalised fitness experience without the need for un-needed additional staff. ‘Updown’ solves many problems for personal trainers and health clubs. This is because it makes it easy for users to generate workout plans.
This feature will not only impress clients but exceed the expectations of their product. The software helps personal trainers fully integrate their daily profession with a consistent and effortless tool that will benefit their business.
The personal trainer software aims to provide an easy and convenient fitness experience. This is made possible by a number of helpful features that include:
- An automated system that provides PT’s with a range of user recommended workouts.
- Engaging content that will guide a user through workouts and their main points.
- A Dense directory that grows as your business does. This directory can be optimised with your very own algorithm that is personalised to meet your own professional standards.
Something else that is unique to ‘Updown’ is the fact that the company donates 10 sport-learning tools to an impoverished community when someone purchases a subscription. ‘AppPicker’, an independent review site for cross software applications, recently reviewed the website. They said:
There is no doubt in my mind that this is the best exercise app currently available.
The app is currently available to download on Google Play, Itunes and Amazon App store.
‘eFitnessTracker’ is a modular solution that provides goals and measurements that in turn, create and track personal trainer profiles. These individual profiles provide basis for information such as settings and goals. You can set up profile for each of your clients.
In contrast to this, you can produce and share various management, meal and fitness plans. All of your theoretical and practical applications can be monitored through this app so you can save time and money. Casaba, a fitness consulter uses the software to run her solo business venture and she believes that the app is an effective measurement resource. She says:
If you don’t measure it, you cannot improve it…this is the lesson I learnt when using this app. Now I couldn’t run my business without that lesson or this software.
A monthly subscription of this personal trainer software costs $9.95 per month. The value for money is exponential because they are forthcoming updates that allow the app to hold 58 more features.
StrengthPortal is a software platform for single and multi-location gyms to manage their personal training staff and training services. In StrengthPortal Fitness Managers can easily manage and collaborate with their PT staff to:
- Write and share workout program templates
- Personalize their exercise library (on top of the 500 exercises with videos already in the system)
- Track workouts on Apple and Android tablets and smartphone apps
- View client progress over time to help retain clients for long-term relationships
The system is currently being used across three continents and is working on several big partnerships with gym management billing and scheduling software. Stay tuned!
‘MyBeweeg’ is another software application that is aimed at managing a fitness business. This software is available on iOS and Android.
With either software systems, you will be able to develop workout plans. One interesting aspect of the software is how it is embedded in your social network profile. By embedding this software into your social network file you will be able to share and sell your workout plans online and make your business more economically vibrant.
Your app will synchronise with all other messaging apps so you can have an open line of communication with your clients both inside and outside the gym. If you are looking to optimise your training business or if you want to develop better workouts for yourself, this is a helpful app. You can download the app from either the app store or Google Play.
The subscription packages start at $9.00 per month. However, you could purchase a custom PT app for $49 per month. This will be tailored to your business and certainly, add a touch of professionalism to your user interface.
‘ClientConnect’ is a system management for personal trainers that allow you to manage all aspects of your club or studio.
The designers developed a comprehensible, affordable and easy system. The application emphasises the user experience and this can be really helpful for your company. The main point of the software is functionality and the features that are used to create this functionality include:
- The means to record all prospect, client and member data.
- The ability to manage bookings and set them up in a personalised schedule.
- Track your client’s fitness assessments.
- To communicate with your clients and members via SMS, Email or ‘MailMerge’.
- The system to develop a point of sale while you can also track your own stock.
- The instructions to integrate your app with popular 24/7 access control.
This personal trainer software is one of the old guards that has been on the market for a good while. It has evolved to meet the demands of the current PT software market. If you like the features that ‘ClientConnect’ offer you have the option to download a 30-day free trial at their homepage.
‘CoachSeek’ is an all in one client-based tool that is connected to the cloud. It was built to handle the administrative duties of any thriving fitness coaching business.
The app lets you take online business bookings and payments from your clients through its virtual interface. This will help you better organise your incomings and outgoings. It will also improve your profit margin because it will run your payments more efficiently and create space for more. Other features include:
- A messaging platform for you to contact your students.
- A scheduling calendar that will help you organise lessons and sessions.
- Automated reminders that will keep you consistently in the loop.
- Cross-platform integration.
These features come together to form an accessible and resourceful personal trainer software that will help you effectively organise your businesses administration. You can begin your 14-day trail by applying for a open package online at the ‘CoachSeek’.
‘Evolve Gen3’ is advanced software that improves your management, organisation and scheduling while integrating them all together so you can evolve your business. The main features of the personal training software, include:
- The ability to automate time-intensive administrative tasks with efficiency.
- The software is also a great source of data since it compiles data write-ups that will not only help you understand the biology of your business but how it can indeed grow quickly.
- After using these aspects of the software to evolve your business practices you will be able to schedule and organise your business so you can maintain a consistent upward trajectory.
The pricing of the app depends on the number of trainers who want to use it at any given time. For example:
- If you are an independent trainer you can pay $25.00 per month for the personal trainer software.
- However, if you want to use the software for between 16 to 20 trainers you will have to pay an excess of $150.00 per month.
‘TotalPTFitness’ is a single purpose personal trainer software that gifts users with a database of over 3650 holistic exercises.
This single computer install is considered to be the optimum resources for any fitness professional that wants to create exercises or handouts for their own PT sessions. It is designed to help chiropractors, athletic trainers and personal trainers. However, if you want to add any additional resources you have to download another software called ‘TotalPTFitness’. ‘TotalPTFitness’ is itself a one time only downloadable resource that is valued at a fee of $499.
43) Exercise.com for Business
‘Exercise.co for Business’ is a software that provides incentives to any professional business owner. The platform enables a business to develop in three key areas. The three areas are; client management, group management and the acquisition and sale of workout plans.
The platform implores you to exercise smarter with the ability to log workouts, gain insights and reach your client's goals. The in-depth and user-friendly platform enables personal trainers to develop a catalogue of workouts for present or future use. Jaynina P, a personal trainer has used the platform to develop her business. She said:
The log is not only fast and super easy to use, it keeps me motivated with points as well. I train 5-6 times a week and for me, it’s motivating to see that there are other women out there who are using similar weight lifting workouts as me. I can also take influence from them and improve my own.
You can get started as a free user today.
Whether you are a gym, a studio or a personal trainer, ‘EZeMember’ is designed to assist fitness professionals in managing their business efficiently. This personal trainer software is very similar to other software and applications. The available features include:
- Job Management tools that directly link with your businesses account management tools. By pairing this data you are able to understand the intricacies of your business with more depth and assess the strengths and weaknesses of your business.
- Flexible invoicing options.
- Terminology database that will help users write sufficient email or SMS.
These are just some of the features that make ‘EZeService’ an effective online service for any budding fitness professional. Pricing of the personal trainer software is dependent upon your business and general outcomes. To further discuss the nature of your company and how the app can be tailored to your business you can contact the developers or distributors.
‘EziaCoach’ is a online training solution for personal trainers. It is an easy-to-use software that garuntees a faster and more efficient way to track and manage their workout programs while boosting client loyalty.
The software helps the user to build and manage workouts programs while simultaneously managing their client’s classes and schedules. It also gives users the opportunity to brand their own website and program. You can use the personal training software on any device at any time to support android or apple devices whether that is through their phone, computer or tablet. Your business security is secured whenever you are using the app. Other important features include:
- Online training sessions.
- Unlimited clients.
- Group-training sign up.
- Custom branding.
- Administrator dashboards.
- Customer exercise library.
- Online training sessions.
- A Custom URL for your business.
Melissa who is an experience group trainer runs a dance studio out of Chorley. She has downloaded the software and used it to benefit her business. Melissa said that:
The online schedule and group training features make it easy to for me to market and promote classes, and for my customers to sign up.
You can sign up for a demo and look at the current pricing on the link below.
‘FitCoach’ offers users the opportunity to design and track workouts online while building a successful fitness business. There are three main features to this personal training software that is of benefit to a personal trainer. These three features include:
- Design and Log Workouts – Simple to navigate and use, ‘FitCoach’ enables a personal trainer to create workouts and multi-day plans that can be assigned overtime. Or you can develop a workout bank that your clients can frequently use.
- Accept Client Payments – The hassle of billing clients when selling them products and subscriptions can be overwhelming for a PT. Clients can pay with their credit cards directly on ‘FitCoach’ and from then on the money will be transferred to a paired bank account.
- Track Progress – You can define your client’s key measurements and statistics. This will help you gauge the client's progress while affirming what you are doing well or what you are not doing well as a trainer.
These features will be sure to improve your transactions. Once your transactions are running smoothly you will have more time to create an authentic user experience.
All three of the different payment subscription options contain the same safety features and content. However, they come at a different price. Depending on whether you are an individual or studio you will be more inclined to go to one instead of another. These payments include:
- The first payment option is the ‘Starter’ pack and it is valued at $19 per month. 1 trainer can use the software and have up to ten clients also viewing the features simultaneously.
- There is also another package called ‘Professional’ that has the same features but the number of clients who are able to also use the software increases from 10 to 25.
- Finally, the ‘Studio’ package costs $89 per month. This enables 5 trainers to use the software and 50 clients. So depending on your business and its size, you will be more suited to another package.
For more additional information on features and pricing you can view the product on the developer's website.
'Fitbot' was built for professional trainers and coaches. Unlike other products that focus on sending groups of athletes the same templates, 'Fitbot' is focused on giving coaches the tools they need to efficiently write and deliver individualised programming.
It's a one-stop-shop for you and your athletes that's video and mobile-friendly and is accessible from any device with a web browser. It is guaranteed to enhance the client experience, increase communication, compliance, and add a layer of professionalism to your business.
This personal trainer software can be deployed on the Cloud, SaaS and the Web. Once you deploy the app to one of these operating systems you will be able to use the training documents and webinars that ‘FitBot’. You can sample the software and its resources by applying for a 14-day trial.
‘FitBox’ will act as an administrative overhead for your business. ‘FitBox’ is a functional fitness market that is enabled by technology. With this personal trainer software, you are able to track and manage your business options and member performance.
You can manage these pillars of your business through one virtual platform. You are able to purchase ‘FitBox’ for as little as $49 per month. However, that package puts a cap on the number of members you can incorporate into the app. This package also comes with 1 hour of free training.
Other packages increase the number of members who can join while adding some additional features. These packages are priced from anywhere between $99 and $125 per month.
‘OneFitStop’ is an all-in-one personal trainer software that features various applications that can help a PT to effectively market, finance and organise their brand and business. ‘OneFitStop’ claim that users will love OneFitStop for four different reasons.
- Firstly, ‘OneFitStop’ enables users to organise themselves effectively with features such as scheduling. Their online calendar not only tracks your client's attendance and payments but it also enables clients to requests sessions in your available time slots. You can embed this calendar into your website or Facebook page. You can also sync your calendar with your phone or computer so it can be accessed anywhere, anytime.
- Secondly, the software also helps you with to practice what was previously an unprecedented way of managing clients. With this software, you can track your client's assessments, goals and progress. As well as this you can collect feedback that will help improve your business while simultaneously communicating with your clients through an already included messaging system. Clients will also be able to view their progress history from their client portal.
- Thirdly, ‘OneFitStop’ has implemented a hassle-free payment engine. This payment system enables you to create single sessions packs (e.g. 10 packs) or membership packages (recurring payments e.g. 1/ week) that will automate billing and management of the services clients can book into. All of your payment admin will be in one place. This makes it easier to administrate.
- Finally, ‘OneFitStop’ can be used as a tool of growth that will not only help you attract new clients but keep your current clients as well. The personal trainer software provides you with the opportunity to use a public directory that your business will be listed on to generate leads. This can be a great source of customers. Their lead management module will help you keep track of all incoming leads and assist in converting those sales. You can also develop PR releases such as articles and sessions for users to view. This can increase your brand identity and awareness.
Jarron from ‘OneFitStop’ says:
OneFitStop is guaranteed to enhance your client experience and save you time, money and energy with a complete client management system that’s agile, easy to sue and cutting edge.
‘OneFitStop’ is available to download for a free 14-day trial. Their pricing is simple: if you are a solo trainer it will be $29.95/month and if you have a team working for you pricing starts at $89.95/month.
‘GetPtfit’ is simply the best way for fitness professionals to easily create, sell and schedule the automatic delivery of their clients fitness packages, challenges and progress. You can create one then sell and deliver the package as many times as you want. This app can help your maximise your monopoly and market your fitness business much better than any of your other competitors.
You can actually automate the deliveries so you can pursue other ventures. The app makes it that simple for you. You just have to initially create the product and then advertise them and let the orders come in. This can be a great source of additional income.
A personal trainer business called ‘PThink’ is currently using ‘GetPTfit’. In regards to the software, they said that:
GetPTfit is simply the best way for our personal trainers to easily create sell and schedule the automatic daily delivery of their client fitness packages, transformations and challenges.
You can get started with ‘GetPTfit’ by applying for a consultation with an adviser. From then on you can outline your business and expectations. The developers will design a personalised platform for you so you can optimise your company. If you don’t want to customise your platform you can join for a discounted price of £17 per month.
‘Gymbag’ gives gyms and PT’s the outlet to sell their own products and services. The software does this by allowing each user a provider profile on their online store. You can instantly customise the storefront and sell a whole of host of products whether you are affiliated with a brand or developing your own.
Either way, you have an opportunity to have a professional yet easy way to make transactions and sales. This could be a substantial source of income for any fitness professional or entrepreneur. There are many current users who do this on the side.
There are more than 1000 separate products for you to purchase on the shared website and a total of 140 brands. You do not have to worry about a depleting stream of clients. If you have a product worth purchasing you will see your revenue spike.
A nutrition and fitness coach called Polly Hale uses ‘Gymbag’ to sell her products. She says:
I always offered wanted to offer my clients recommended products but wasn’t happy with multilevel marketing options, and neither did I have the time or space to stock or distribute products myself. ‘Gymbag’ did all this work for me and my client’s are confident in its extra source of income with very little effort on my part.
There are three different pricing packages for fitness professionals to take advantage of. These include:
- The silver package costs £10 per month and allows you to keep 75% of the profits from sales. You will also receive a custom-made banner for your store.
- The gold package costs £20 per month and it comes with a professional storefront. The amount of fitness products that are available also increases to 800.
- Finally, platinum costs £50 per month and you are able to take £100 of the profits for yourself. You will also receive personalised coupon codes that you can distribute yourself.
‘Hexfit’ is an effective solution for any client management problems you may have experience as a personal. The software incorporates a complete exercise program that helps you develop workouts in a quick and simple manner. This main feature of the personal trainer software is supported by a catalogue called the ‘Physigraphe’ program. This program gifts the user with a back catalogue of 5200 exercises. You can access this catalogue once you register for ‘Hexfit’.
You can also carry out a diverse range of other tasks with ‘Hexfit’. For example, you can plan in the long term for up-coming sessions and assessments. This will structure your business and help you be more efficient. Furthermore, you can gather data by inputting data and statistics.
The software will then re-calculate this data and apply it to any inputs regarding the company. This can be the catalyst of great change for your business because it may make you aware of a previously unattended demographic or product niche.
It will also be effective and help you get a head start on your competitors. There are also many more features that you can utilise that are outlined on the product website. You can apply for a seven-day demo on the website before assessing other purchase options.
‘Mogy’ is a developed personal trainer software solution for PT's and their clients. The software provides a unifying experience that opens up a constant and accessible source of communication between PT’s and their clients. This will positively affect your businesses customer retention. ‘Mogy’ is marketed to provide support and guidance in certain areas such as:
- Managing clients either on-site or other digital platforms
- Manage personalised workouts.
- Real-time communication with clients.
- Monitor the client’s progress.
- Feedback collection.
- Create your own exercises and videos.
One of the most interesting features that ‘Mogy’ has is the option to test and assess a client’s body metrics. This is rather interesting because the data will be saved for assessment purposes.
Upon initial assessment, you will be able to develop methodologies that will maximise your client's sessions. Any additional information can benefit a personal training program so it is an effective asset to have and especially information that can be compared and contrasted to maximise results.
You can begin your free trial now but you will have to enter your credit card details under the assumption that you will be purchasing a ‘Trainer Pack’ that costs £24.99 per month. This comes with all of the mentioned features and also some more.
‘ProPusher’ is an advanced tool that can be used to create professional training programmes. It can also be referred to s a personal training software.
The fact that the application was used by a number of national basketball teams at the Eurobasket competition is a testament to that. This software includes a lot of the same utilities that other personal trainer programs offer. Yet, they have made each feature rather different from their counterparts.
For example, the cloud 3D creation tool is a great alternative to recording exercise videos. You can combine these animated clips to create a seamlessly engaging workout routine.
Furthermore, you are also able to add individual clients and their schedules to your own calendar. Using this calendar you can assess your client's profiles and better organise your business.
This is a very personalised service that lets personal trainers focus upon creating an authentic user experience. If you have a small number of clients, this app was made with you in mind. ‘Propusher’ allows users to train the first two individuals for free and then after that a user will have to either pay $4.99 per month, per user. If you expect to include more than a couple of individuals per month you may as subscribe to an unlimited payment plan. This plan is valued at $100.00 per month.
55) PT BIZ
‘PT BIZ’ created their app with hard-working personal trainers in mind. They market the app towards personal trainers who believe there is more to running a business than administrative duties. The developers have done this by developing an interface that automates your calendar, finance, payments and booking all in one.
By bringing this all under one banner a personal trainer is able to save time, control their business and make more money. It is also really easy for a personal trainer to transfer all their data across to the app. They can import all their client information from Iphone’s or Ipad’s directly into 'PTBIZ'.
With this information, you will be to use the app to manage your clients and schedule your sessions. As well as that a user can use the app as a payment resource.
Users are able to track cash payments and accept credit and debit card information. All of this information is secured and not sold to third parties. There is no subscription fee for ‘PT BIZ’ or its features. It is an ideal piece of personal trainer software.
56) PT App
'PT App' has developed a mobile app for personal trainers called, ‘PT Essentials’. This mobile app helps personal trainers to run their business through one digital interface. The app aims to make it easier for a PT to prioritise three integral aspects of running a personal trainer business. The features target three major factors for a PT business:
- Scheduling – Manage your client's assessments, workouts and sessions all from your digital calendar that is also your schedule.
- Resourcing - Create your own library of workouts to keep for your business. You can then sell these to clients and increase your
- Assessment and Reporting – Understand your client’s progress and track their performance by analysing set assessments and reports.
A physical training instructor called Aaron uses the ‘PT App’ to lighten his workload. After using the app he said:
PT App saves heaps of time and paperwork and lets me set up my business that way I want.
If you want to save time and lighten your workload you can subscribe for an ‘Essentials Pack’ at $9 a week. You will have an unlimited amount of clients and also brand your business. You also have to option to pay $6.70 per month for the same features but fewer client accounts.
57) PT Portal
‘PT Portal’ is a smart portal business software that can work on iOS and Android as an app. It was designed with personal trainers in mind. There are a host of features for a personal trainer to use once they sign up for a free account. These features include:
- A booking feature that allows your clients to reserve a session in advance. They can do this by logging into a user account where they can view and edit the schedule. This schedule is then shared with all other users.
- A workout manager that records data concerning the client’s progress. You can design workout sessions and set client goals.
- Reduce the cost of cancelled slots and sell them to users over the virtual store that is included in the app.
- Help develop and market your own personalised website. This will attract more clients to your services.
- A 'PT Portal' account gives personal trainers the opportunity to gain commission from your clients and social network accounts. This is a software extension that is linked to your store so if you have any products that you want to sell, 'PT Portal' is your best option.
- The software also includes money management features that will help users organise their finances by resolving online payments and invoices. You can also set payment reminders for you and your clients so your finances run smoothly.
There are even more features included in the initial subscription package that will not only bring together a personal trainer's online resources but improve a personal trainer's online presence.
Personal trainers are more likely to sell to an online market and this app helps fitness professionals exploit the best marketing, sales and communication strategies for digital platforms. So if you are struggling with your online presence it could be well worth getting this app. This personal trainer software is sure to make your business successful.
58) PT Scope
PT Scope is a personal trainer software that facilitates your clients and business management. Also, it does not cost anything at all. The software is worth utilising for three reasons.
Firstly, it is free to use and you can sign up for free and use the software for free. Their transactions fees are kept to a minimum of 2.9% and this means that a personal trainer has more money in their pocket. There are no extra costs included for website hosting, payment processing and workout building software. In fact, these features come all in one. The software enables useful features such as:
- Payment processing
- Workout builder
- Newsletter management
- Progress tracking
- Diet tracking
- Diet planning (with included templates)
- FitBit activity tracking
- Business tracking
To use these features you have to log in and manage in real-time. After logging in you are able to sign up clients, manage your bookings and produce workouts on the go. You can request a demo online and start organising your business with 'PTSCOPE'.
‘TrackActive’ is an innovative exercise prescription software that has been featured in publications such as Business Weekly and the University of Cambridge business newsletter.
The app was designed to empower a business. You are able to do this with a backbone of important features. This personal trainer software will allow you to not only gain insight into your client’s physiology and routine but also gain insight into the process of online marketing.
‘TrackActive’ is an evidence-based service that comes with a database full of qualitative exercises that are sourced by professionals. Many fitness professionals were instrumental in the development of the app's features in concordance with scientific research.
The app also saves you time because you can easily search through all the different functions. The software was built so that it is efficient in prescribing and monitoring exercises.
Furthermore, the software interface allows you to customise your business logo by displaying your personal trainer businesses details, visuals and products. Not only does ‘TrackActive’ manage the properties of your business, but they also integrate other important aspects of a personal trainer business.
One of these applications is ‘Clinko’ that inputs details instantly into ‘Track Active’. This will enable users to manage clients much better due to a high rate of information that will benefit their fitness and progress. These programs and the programs information are collaborative. This means that users are able to share programs, exercises and templates with each other whenever they want.
Users can also edit them so they are accurate and informative. This will help users share knowledge while saving time. It also helps practitioners connect with their clients with the utmost ease. In summary that personal trainer software is designed so you can personalise, prescribe and monitor your clients. You can begin your trial with ‘TrackActive’ or you can subscribe to one of the payment options. These include:
- The individual package – This package is suited to support one active practitioner (Valued at £25.00).
- The small package – This package is suited to support five active practitioners per month (Valued at £49.00).
- The medium package – This package is suited to support eight active practitioners per month (Valued at £69.00).
- Institution package – Contact the developers for custom pricing.
60) Trainer Workout
‘Trainer Workout’ helps personal trainer connect with their clients while up-scaling their personal trainer business. It is described as a technological accomplice that is easy to use. The workout tool helps personal trainers upgrade their personal trainer business seamlessly while lightening your workload.
When you subscribe to a membership to ‘Trainer Workout’, personal trainers are able to use the app to better benefit their client's experience and their own professional experience. The app gives personal trainers the opportunity to invite their clients to also use the workout app. This comes at no additional cost.
You can offer your clients a customised experience that shares information, payment plans, workout incentives and communication tools. By personalising your client's experience, they are much more likely to continue their service with you. The personal trainer software has four main features that not only structure your client's information but help you optimise your personal training sessions.
With ‘Trainer Workouts’ you are able to manage your branding, clients files, notifications and progress. You can either sample the customisation features for free or purchase ‘The Base Plan’ that makes all the features available for a $21.99 USD per month. This interface can then be used by, yourself and 35 clients simultaneously.
‘Trainer Sync’ is a personal trainer software for fitness professionals. The app is available for free to download. Once you have downloaded the app you will be able to sample a variety of features such:
- Goals & Progress tracking enables you to track everything from body fat to individual body measurements. You can view your client's progress in both table and chart formats.
- Log and Track Nutrition programs by producing meal plans in advance. From here you can send them to clients with additional information. For example, you could set micronutrient/macronutrient goals.
- Build and Record workouts and then save them to your catalogue for quick edits. This means you do not have to build a new workout every time.
- Manage your clients by inputting details into their client profiles. This information will be used as a personal profile for each client.
- Schedule your PT Calendar so both you and your clients are aware of shared sessions and up-coming dates.
- Each of your clients has a login for updating data, booking sessions and recording their workouts. It is important that the also use the interface so there is a common platform that regulates your professional relationship.
All of these features support the primary structures that are in place to uphold a personal trainer business. What makes the app even better is the fact that it is simple, effective and free.
62) Training Tilt
‘Training Tilt’ is a downloadable personal trainer software that helps fitness professionals create better results for their clients and subsequent businesses.
The application helps users achieve these better results through a combination of technological intervention and expert advice. Companies such as ‘everFIT’ and ‘Sheldrake Coaching’ are reaping the benefits of the software.
They are using the platform to grow their business, achieve their goals and spend more time pursuing other ventures. This is facilitated through a variety of features that not only help a PT business prosper socially but also economically. Features such as:
- A combined interface that brings together a website, blog, training tools, client communication and e-commerce.
- Easy to use creation features that can help you develop engaging educational content. Your clients will be able to access this content through their own mobile platforms and apps. This will help you build your online authority and retain more clients.
- Accept recurring or one-time payments for your services. You can sell memberships alongside a 1-1 coach while enjoying a steady stream of revenue by making your services available.
- Head expert advice from personal trainers and other fitness professionals. This will help you design and produce online services. If you already know how to coach, then ‘Training Tilt’ will maximise your efforts and improve your business in a number of ways.
These features cover the valuable spectrum that is needed for PT’s to succeed in a competitive industry. A nutritionist called Mikki Williden uses ‘Training Tilt’ and she says:
My main goal was to be able to work from anywhere and that wouldn’t have been possible without Training Tilt. It has also doubled my client base.
If you want to work effectively from anywhere like Mikki Williden, you can subscribe for a number of payment options that ‘Training Tilt’ offer. These payment options include:
- The solo package – For the solo trainer, this also includes access for 20 members/clients ($27 per month).
- The standard package – For an unlimited amount of coaches and trainers, this includes access for 100 members/ clients ($67 per month).
- The growth package – For an unlimited amount of coaches and trainers, this includes access for 250 members/clients ($147 per month).
- The white label package – For an unlimited amount of coaches and trainers, this includes access for 1000 members/clients ($297 per month).
‘WeightmaniaPro’ is a personal trainer software that tracks workouts, meals, measurements, medical rich cards, weight management and much more. This is an all-purpose software can be used by either an individual or group. It is described as one of the most comprehensive fitness apps on the market.
The application can be used on platforms such as Windows, Mac and Online. The product was designed for athletes and personal trainers. The product helps fitness professionals because it offers a fair amount of suitable features. These include:
- Versatile fitness software that can be used in a number of situations. You can track any diet plan, manage cardio and weight training while tracking many people. You can also count carbs while tracking activities such as running, walking, cycling and weight lifting.
- Provides up to 860 exercises, a large food database, fitness and nutrition graphs, charts, calendars, statistics, reports, fitness calculators, muscle and food pyramid charts. You won't be short of ways to gather and present information.
- 12 different diet and exercise calculators. You can gain instant access to fitness calculators, body mass index (BMI), basal metabolic rate (BMR), body fat (%), cardio exercise calculations and metric to English conversion.
- Can be aligned with any diet or weight loss program. This software is compatible with major diet plans such as Weight Watchers, Zone, Volumetrics and Best Life.
‘WeightmaniaPRO’ seems to be the best software for analytics and number crunching. This can make personal trainer sessions and nutrition plans more effective. In reference to the features that this app offers, Top Ten Reviews said:
Weightmania is a sophisticated fitness program that includes modules to track, exercise and nutrition lessons in great detail. With ‘WeightmaniaPRO’ you are sure to have the key to fitness success.
You can buy the newest version of the software for a one-time fee of $69.95.
‘Zenfit’ is a personal trainer software that can help PT's and nutritionists control their business and clients while online. Your clients will get the free Zenfit app to view their workout plans, meal plans and track their body progress. Zenfit works for trainers on PC, iPads and smartphones, which mean you never have to bring your PC to the gym anymore.
This will not only help you save tons of time but also help you engage with more clients on a more frequent basis. With ‘Zenfit’ you are given the opportunity to teach your clients how to perform in a gym-based environment with +800 video explanations. This will make it easy for you to communicate complicated information with your clients. It is much easier to learn with visual tools.
This personal trainer software will improve your business in a number of ways. For example:
- You can handle more clients in less time. This will make it much easier for you to handle online and offline clients. You can store and customize your client’s profiles on your own account by uploading additional information and visuals.
- You will make more money by decreasing administration time on each client and boosting the efficiency of your business. You will not be overwhelmed with clients when using ‘Zenfit’.
- Create workout plans that draw influence from expert advice. After easily producing workout templates you can store your exercises away in a huge database.
- Upload your own exercises videos. Exercise videos will help you engage with more customers but they can also be used as a resource.
- Track your client’s body progress by tracking your clients weight, body, fat percentage and circumference. It is easy to view and compare this information so you can keep updated in your client’s progress. Client’s can even track their progress themselves, so you only need to review their stats.
- Create meal plan templates for your clients in 2 minutes. They have a 10,000 food item database.
- Compare before and after pictures by storing clients information securely and safely. No more filling up your client’s storage with uploads. They will be saved to the Zenfit app.
Not only does ‘Zenfit’ offer you all of these features, it also optimises them to suit your own individual requirements. Its automated software will make reads on your patterns and behaviour. Evie Madsen is a personal trainer and physical therapist who uses ‘Zenfit’ and she says that:
Zenfit saves me around 75 - 90% of the time I used to spend on creating workout plans and it make me appear more professional. After I started using Zenfit I have hired 3 trainers to workout with my clients, so I only need to take care of the administration.
You can get the free premium version with ‘Zenfit’ during your time as a student to become a personal trainer:
- Student - During your education time you can get our premium version for free. Just e-mail Lasse@zenfitapp.com with your full name, e-mail address and documentation of current study, and you will get your free premium user.
- Premium – Unlimited clients, workout plan creator, meal plan creator and client progress tracker ($49 per month or $444 per year).”
So there are 64 different personal trainer software that is currently available on the market. As you can gather there is a lot of similar features in each of the app’s and software. This is because they are tailored to support a personal trainers daily professional schedule. It is most likely that each piece of software will have a digital calendar and workout templates.
However, it is for you, the personal trainer, to decide what app or personal training software best caters to you and your business. There is no point trying to fit a square peg in a round hole.
These apps are made to elevate your problems. You may be losing a substantial portion of time when performing administration duties or not able to sell your products due to limited exposure. Look through the compilation of 62 software options that are currently available on the market and you can compare and contrast till you find which one is most suitable for you.
Want to kick-start your career in fitness? Go download our FREE prospectus here to find out more about what you could be learning!