Advanced Level 4 Certificate in Nutrition for Sport & Exercise Course
Advanced Level 4 Nutrition Course
OriGym has created the Level 4 Award in Nutrition for sport. This nutrition course will expand your knowledge of weight management, healthy diet plans and how to write effective goal orientated nutrition plans for specific exercise and sporting goals.
After completion of the OriGym's online nutrition course, you can start advertising yourself as a fully qualified nutrition advisor.
Business support post course is free, including free business resources, useful articles and marketing training to help facilitate you running your own nutritional advice or weight management clinic.
Find out more about the Level 4 nutrition qualification by making an enquiry or downloading our latest prospectus.
98% Pass Rate
Learn Online at Your Own Pace
Over 5,000 Learners a Year Qualify with OriGym
Multi Award Nominated Learning Platform
0% Interest Finance Plans Available
Qualify in Just 4 Weeks
Make an enquiry about this course
Macro's & Micros
- Understand the sources, functions and uses of macro and micronutrients and to explain their physiological functions.
- Components of energy consumption and expenditure
- Energy, hydration and nutrient requirements at different life stages
- The relationship between diet and disease
Understand Nutrition Legislation:
- Assess how food labels conform to legislative requirements
- Outline the legal requirements in relation to health claims and nutrition claims
Understand the relationship between nutrition and physical activity:
- Identify energy expenditure and nutrient use for different physical activities
- Explain how to estimate energy requirements based on physical activity levels and other relevant factors
- Develop a nutritional strategy for participants to improve performance
- Evaluate the use of performance-enhancing products and sports drinks in nutritional planning for participants in sports and physical activity
- How to advise participants in physical activities on nutritional strategies (and menus) to improve performance
Nutrition Course Business Support:
- Free Marketing Resources and articles
- Free Business consultation post course completion
- How to set-up a nutrition business or clinic
- Free Sales Training and Guides
Online Nutrition Course Covers:
- Sport and exercise nutrition for athletes
- Nutrition for the elderly and special populations
- Meal Prep and planning
- Obesity prevention in children
- Nutrition for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Vegetarian and Vegan diets
There are no educational prerequisites to enrol onto the online nutrition course. You must be a minimum of 16 years or older.
With OriGym's online nutrition course, you can start learning the same day you enrol and start working towards becoming a certified nutrition advisor.
Learn at a time and pace that suits your individual circumstances and lifestyle.
You will learn via OriGym's award-nominated e-learning platform, which is jam-packed with useful resources, such as:
- Online Lectures
- Interactive Manuals
- Fully Interactive E-learning
OriGym has built its reputation on having the best possible support to our student's that can't be found anywhere else in this industry:
- 7 day per week distance tutoring Support (both phone and email)
- Degree Qualified tutors, personal trainers and nutritionists, no other company can say this.
- Fastest marking, certifying and response times in this sector - Guaranteed
To gain your Level 4 Nutrition qualification you will need to demonstrate the learning outcomes, which includes:
- Submitting a case study of work - Pass Required
- Completing the online nutrition course assignments for both units - Pass Required
- Online nutrition exam – 90% Pass rate required