Personal Trainer Courses Birmingham
Start your personal trainer journey in Birmingham now
OriGym offers an exciting range of cost effective, globally renowned personal training courses in Birmingham. Our part-time courses give you access to professional, practical workshop days and opportunities to learn flexibly at home and at a pace that suits you.
Our tuition has full CIMSPA and REPS endorsement, as well as being fully regulated by OFQUAL, so you can be confident you are receiving the most trusted training, advice and support available. The resulting PT qualification is internationally recognised, and we can guarantee you post-course interviews. Are you ready to live your passion and discover your true potential as a personal trainer?
Sign up for an OriGym Personal Trainer Course in Birmingham today from just £888, with 0% finance available.
What you get with OriGym:
- We can guarantee you post-course interviews in Birmingham and beyond
- An affordable course with 0% finance available
- Alumni get discounts 100+ of the biggest brands in gym apparel, PT insurance, supplements and gym memberships.
Find out more about the range of fitness and personal training qualifications available in Birmingham by downloading our latest prospectus now.
Make an enquiry about courses in Birmingham
- JD Gyms
Off the Newton Middleway
Personal trainer courses in Birmingham
Birmingham is the biggest city in the UK outside of London – its size and population means talented, trusted and hardworking personal trainers are always in demand. Thanks to the fast track OriGym Personal Trainer Course, you can become a qualified personal trainer in Birmingham in just 4 weeks.
OriGym works closely with some of the top facilities in Birmingham, giving you access to state-of-the-art fitness equipment to assist your progress.
The benefits of our Birmingham-based personal trainer course
- 400 pieces of the latest equipment and kit
- FREE parking available
- Bespoke classroom facilities
- Spacious free weights area and large functional area
- Learn with absolute confidence in a controlled, isolated and supportive environment.
- Just 5 minutes from the M5
We work with talented local personal trainers and fitness experts, as well as former students. They are all based around Birmingham too, so you will never have to travel far to get the best help and support available.
Are you ready to start your journey to become a top personal trainer in Birmingham? Enquire today for more information, or just request a call-back and we’ll do the rest.
Meet Marvin, your Birmingham personal training course tutor
Marvin Edinbrough has already helped thousands of graduates discover their potential with personal training courses in Birmingham. His extensive background covers a host of disciplines including nutrition, weight management and functional training.
What does Marvin say?
“I got into fitness and teaching as I genuinely thrive on helping people. Becoming a fitness tutor with OriGym has given me the platform to help people better themselves, and to share my knowledge and expertise with aspiring trainers.”
What do Marvin’s students say?
“Thoroughly enjoyed the PT Course in Birmingham and have learned so much! Marvin was a super supportive tutor and instructor. Becoming a PT is the best decision I have ever made, and I would recommend OriGym to anyone looking to become a personal trainer” – Nicola Venables
- REPs Level 5 Diploma in Education and Teaching (Awaiting result)
- REPs Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement (in progress)
- REPs Level 4 PTLLS
- REPs Level 2 Fitness Instructing
- REPs Level 3 Personal Trainer
- REPs Kettlebells CPD
- Bosu CPD
- TRX Suspension trained CPD
- Certificate in Nutrition & Weight Management
- BTEC Level 3 National Diploma in Sports