Personal Trainer Courses Bristol
Start your personal training journey in Bristol
OriGym offers an exciting range of cost effective, globally renowned personal training courses in the Bristol area. Our part-time courses give you access to professional, practical workshop days and opportunities to learn at home and at a pace that suits you.
Our tuition has full CIMSPA and REPS endorsement, as well as being fully regulated by OFQUAL, so you can be confident you are receiving the most trusted training, advice and support available. With the resulting PT qualification, we can guarantee you post-course interviews. Are you ready to live your passion and discover your true potential as a personal trainer?
Sign up for an OriGym Personal Trainer Course in Bristol today from just £888, with 0% finance available.
What you get with OriGym:
- We can guarantee you post-course interviews in Bristol and beyond
- An affordable course with 0% finance available
- An internationally renowned Personal Trainer Qualification, endorsed by CIMSPA & REPS
- Alumni get discounts 100+ of the biggest brands in gym apparel, PT insurance, supplements and gym memberships.
Find out more about the range of fitness and personal training qualifications available in Bristol by downloading our latest prospectus now.
Make an enquiry about courses in Bristol
- B Pro Fitness
13 Brook Gate,
Personal training courses in Bristol
Bristol is the unofficial capital of the South West, so the potential opportunities for talented, hardworking personal trainers are enormous. Thanks to the OriGym Personal Trainer Course, you can become a qualified personal trainer in Bristol in just 4 weeks.
OriGym works closely with some of the top facilities in Bristol, giving you access to state-of-the-art fitness equipment to assist your progress.
The benefits of our Bristol-based personal trainer course
- State of the art functional and performance gym.
- Massive range of functional and resistance equipment.
- 10,000 square-foot facility, with bespoke classroom.
- Large and easy-to-access car park.
- Learn with absolute confidence in a controlled, isolated and supportive environment.
- Short distance from Parson Street Train Station.
We work with talented local personal trainers and fitness experts, as well as former students. They are all based in Bristol too, so you will never have to travel far to get the best help and support available.
Are you ready to start your journey to becoming a top personal trainer in Bristol? Enquire today for more information, or just request a call-back and we’ll do the rest.
Meet Jay, your Bristol personal training course tutor
Jay Moore’s passion for fitness started when he was just 13. As a professional, he served in the Royal Air Force for over a decade and has tremendous knowledge, experience and a wide range of qualifications that all our Bristol graduates have benefitted from. Will you be next?
- YMCA Level 2 Gym Instructing
- YMCA Level 3 Personal Training Diploma
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid
- REPs Indoor Cycling Instructor Training
- REPs Qualification in Sports Nutrition
- REPs Qualification in Circuit Training