Personal Trainer Courses Cardiff
Start your personal trainer journey in Cardiff now
OriGym offers an exciting range of cost effective, globally renowned personal training courses and fitness instruction qualifications in the Cardiff area. Our part-time courses give you access to professional, practical workshop days and opportunities to learn at home and at a pace that suits you.
Our tuition has full CIMSPA and REPS endorsement, as well as being fully regulated by OFQUAL, so you can be confident you are receiving the most trusted training, advice and support available. With the resulting PT qualification, we can guarantee you post-course interviews. Are you ready to live your passion and discover your true potential as a personal trainer?
Sign up for an OriGym Personal Trainer Course in Cardiff today from just £988, with 0% finance available.
What you get with OriGym:
- We can guarantee you post-course interviews in Cardiff and South Wales
- An affordable course with 0% finance available
- An internationally renowned Personal Trainer Qualification, endorsed by CIMSPA & REPS
- Alumni get discounts 100+ of the biggest brands in gym apparel, PT insurance, supplements and gym memberships.
Find out more about the range of fitness and personal training qualifications available in Cardiff by downloading our latest prospectus now
Make an enquiry about courses in Cardiff
- JD Gyms
Off Queen Street
Personal training courses in Cardiff
Cardiff is the capital and largest city in Wales and a central hub of Welsh sport and fitness. It was also named the European City Of Sport in both 2009 and 2014. So where better to start your personal training journey? With the OriGym Personal Trainer Course in Cardiff, you can become fully qualified in just 8 weeks.
OriGym works closely with some of the top facilities in Cardiff, giving you access to state-of-the-art fitness equipment to assist your progress.
The benefits of our Cardiff-based personal trainer course
- Large, modern strength and conditioning area
- Huge array of the latest cardio equipment
- Fully tailored learning and training centre
- Learn with absolute confidence in a controlled, isolated and supportive environment.
- Short distance from Cardiff Bay Train Station.
We work with talented local personal trainers and fitness experts, as well as former students. They are all based around Cardiff too, so you will never have to travel far to get the best help and support available.
Are you ready to start your journey to becoming a top personal trainer in Cardiff? Enquire today for more information, or just request a call-back and we’ll do the rest.
Meet John, your Cardiff personal training course tutor
John Byers is our lead mentor for Wales and brings a wealth of experience including time as Director for Wales for the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPs).
- REPs Level 3 Personal Trainer
- 2:1 honours degree
- CYQ fitness qualifications
- CHEK Institute (Corrective Holistic Exercise Kinesiology) awards
- Reebok Core Award
- FASTER Functional Training Awards
- ViPR Certification
What do John’s students think?
“John made the PT Course Cardiff what it is: exciting, interesting and educational. Thanks to John and the team for making me feel welcome!”- Ceri McGibbon