Personal Trainer Courses in Fareham
Start your personal trainer journey in Fareham now
OriGym offers an exciting range of cost effective, globally renowned personal training courses in Fareham. Our part-time courses give you access to professional, practical workshop days and opportunities to learn at home at a pace that suits you.
Our tuition has full CIMSPA and REPS endorsement, as well as being fully regulated by OFQUAL, so you can be confident you are receiving the most trusted training, advice and support available. With the resulting PT qualification, we can guarantee you post-course interviews. Are you ready to live your passion and discover your true potential as a personal trainer?
Sign up for an OriGym Personal Trainer Course in Fareham today from just £888, with 0% finance available.
What you get with OriGym:
- We can guarantee you post-course interviews in Fareham and beyond
- An affordable course with 0% finance available
- An internationally renowned Personal Trainer Qualification, endorsed by CIMSPA & REPS
- Alumni get discounts 100+ of the biggest brands in gym apparel, PT insurance, supplements and gym memberships.
Find out more about the range of fitness and personal training qualifications available in Fareham by downloading our latest prospectus now.
Make an enquiry about courses in Fareham
- Sports Direct
1 Pullheim Parade
Personal training courses in Fareham
Fareham is ideally situated between the cities of Southampton and Portsmouth, with easy transport links from each. This makes Fareham both a convenient place to learn and an excellent base for working once qualified. Thanks to the OriGym Personal Trainer Course in Fareham, you can be fully qualified personal trainer in just 8 weeks.
OriGym works closely with some of the top facilities in Fareham, giving you access to state-of-the-art fitness equipment to assist your progress.
The benefits of our Fareham-based personal trainer course
- Great facilities including pool, sauna and steam room
- Diverse range of cardio, fixed resistance machines and free weights
- Café and changing facilities on site
- Disabled access
- Free car parking available
- Short distance from Fareham train station
- Learn with absolute confidence in a controlled, isolated and supportive environment.
We work with talented local personal trainers and fitness experts, as well as former students. They are all based around Fareham, so you will never have to travel far to get the best help and support available.
Are you ready to start your journey to becoming a top personal trainer in Fareham? Enquire today for more information, or just request a call-back and we’ll do the rest.
Meet Vicki, your Fareham personal training course tutor
Vicki Landi has been teaching OriGym students and graduates for many years in the Southampton area. She brings a professional teaching approach from her PGCE qualification and runs a highly successful personal training business, giving excellent insight for both the course and your future career.
What does Vicki say?
“I currently specialise in nutrition, elite sports conditioning, clinical conditions and obesity. I am passionate about education and the fitness industry and love helping people in these areas. I consistently deliver a high level of service as both a personal trainer and through teaching OriGym students to help develop in the industry.”
What do Vicki’s students say?
“Really professional, well run course. My personal mentor Vicki was not just a lovely person but dedicated so much time to me and the other students beyond her job role. So pleased to have finally passed and now onto starting my new career. Excited!!” – Melissa Jacobs
- PGCE (Postgraduate Certificate of Education)
- Level 4 Certificate in Exercise and Nutritional Interventions; Obesity and Diabetes
- Level 3 Certificate in GP & Exercise Referral
- Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Level 2 Basketball Coaching Qualification
- Tabata Official Instructor
- Boxercise Instructor
- Level 2 Basketball Coaching Qualification
- Basketball Referee and Table Official Qualification
- QTLS (Qualified Teaching and Learning Status
- OSCA2 Lead Internal Verifier Qualification
- Level 2 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- REPS Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Certified Nutrition Advisor
- Sports & Remedial Massage Therapy Certified
What our Fareham students say about OriGym Courses
I had a great experience studying with OriGym on the part time course. The staff are dead friendly and I found the resources easy to use and well laid out. I would str... Read More
Jeson Roy – Leeds