Personal Trainer Courses Glasgow
Start your personal trainer journey in Glasgow now
OriGym offers an exciting range of affordable and globally renowned personal training courses and fitness instruction qualifications in the Glasgow area. Our part-time courses give you access to professional, practical workshop days and opportunities to learn at home and at a pace that suits you.
Our qualifications has full CIMSPA and REPS endorsement, as well as being fully regulated by OFQUAL, so you can be confident you are receiving the most trusted training, advice and support available. With our PT qualification packages, we can guarantee you post-course interviews. Are you ready to live your passion and discover your true potential as a personal trainer?
Sign up for an OriGym Personal Trainer Course in Glasgow today from just £888, with 0% finance available.
What you get with OriGym:
- We can guarantee you post-course interviews in Glasgow and beyond
- An affordable course with 0% finance available
- An internationally renowned Personal Trainer Qualification, endorsed by CIMSPA & REPS
- Alumni get discounts 100+ of the biggest brands in gym apparel, PT insurance, supplements and gym memberships.
Find out more about the range of fitness and personal training qualifications available in Glasgow by downloading our latest prospectus now.
Make an enquiry about courses in Glasgow
Glasgow Fort Shopping Park
30 Auchinlea Way
Personal training courses in Glasgow
Glasgow boasts a rich sporting history across all manner of sports, events and disciplines; as a personal trainer you can be the inspiration of many athletes and fitness fanatics to follow. Thanks to the OriGym Personal Trainer Course, you can become a qualified personal trainer in Glasgow in just 8 weeks.
OriGym works closely with some of the top facilities in Glasgow, giving you access to state-of-the-art fitness equipment to facilitate your progress.
The benefits of our Glasgow-based personal trainer course
- Take advantage of a huge range of functional, cardio and strength equipment
- Enjoy an 8,000 square-foot training centre with built-in classroom
- Learn and receive first-class training from our lead Scotland mentor, Michael Wardle
- Learn with absolute confidence in a controlled, isolated and supportive environment
- Easy distance from East Kilbride Train Station
We work with talented local personal trainers and fitness experts, as well as former students, all based around Glasgow. Are you ready to start your journey to becoming a top personal trainer in Glasgow? Enquire today for more information, or just request a call-back and we’ll do the rest.
Meet Mike, your Glasgow personal training course tutor
Mike Wardle is our lead mentor for the whole of Scotland, with 14 years’ experience at the very top of the fitness industry. Mike's charisma, knowledge and extensive gym management experience provide his students with the best employment prospects possible.
- Advanced Sports Massage Therapy Diploma
- Level 3 Personal Training Diploma
- University of Central Lancashire
A Honours in Sports Management
- Distinction BTEC National Diploma in Public Services
- Kettlebells CPD Qualification
- Suspension CPD Qualification
What do Mike's students think?
“I upgraded my package to do the personal trainer course Glasgow and it was the best decision ever. I have never met somebody who cares about the success of their students as much as Mike. A great guy, incredibly informative and it was well worth the 3-hour trek from Dundee.” – Carl Drury