Personal Trainer Courses Northern Ireland
Start your personal training journey in Lisburn now
OriGym offers an exciting range of cost effective, globally renowned personal training courses in Lisburn, Northern Ireland. Our part-time courses give you access to professional, practical workshop days and opportunities to learn at home at a pace that suits you.
Our tuition has full CIMSPA and REPS endorsement, as well as being fully regulated by OFQUAL, so you can be confident you are receiving the most trusted training, advice and support available. With the resulting PT qualification, we can guarantee you post-course interviews. Are you ready to live your passion and discover your true potential as a personal trainer?
Sign up for an OriGym Personal Trainer Course in Lisburn today from just £888, with 0% finance available.
What you get with OriGym:
- We can guarantee you post-course interviews in Lisburn and beyond
- An affordable course with 0% finance available
- An internationally renowned Personal Trainer Qualification, endorsed by CIMSPA & REPS
- Alumni get discounts 100+ of the biggest brands in gym apparel, PT insurance, supplements and gym memberships.
Find out more about the range of fitness and personal training qualifications available in Lisburn by downloading our latest prospectus now.
Make an enquiry about courses in Northern Ireland
- Club Pass Fitness
5, Altona Business Park,
1 Altona Rd
Personal training courses in Lisburn
Situated less than ten miles from Belfast city centre, Lisburn is an ideal place to learn your personal trainer trade, with thousands of potential clients on your doorstep once qualified. Thanks to the OriGym Personal Trainer Course, you can be fully qualified personal trainer in Lisburn and the wider Belfast area in just 8 weeks.
OriGym works closely with some of the top facilities in Lisburn, giving you access to state-of-the-art fitness equipment to assist your progress.
The benefits of our Lisburn-based personal trainer course
- State of the art gym & spa facilities
- Technogym premium cardio equipment
- Dedicated cardio & free weights area
- Parking available
- Learn with absolute confidence in a controlled, isolated and supportive environment.
- Just a short walk to train station and nearest bus stop
We work with talented local personal trainers and fitness experts, as well as former students. They are all based around Lisburn and Belfast too, so you will never have to travel far to get the best help and support available.
Are you ready to start your journey to becoming a top personal trainer in Lisburn and the wider Belfast area? Enquire today for more information, or just request a call-back and we’ll do the rest.
Meet Andy, your Lisburn personal training course tutor
Andy Tsang has experience as a nationally ranked weightlifter, including various competition wins at national level. His knowledge, qualifications and drive in health and fitness are second to none. Enrol on the OriGym personal trainer course in Lisburn to benefit from Andy’s vast experience and knowledge.
What does Andy say?
“I have worked for various organisations and governing bodies over the past 10 years. I have coached athletes at international level in Olympic weightlifting. When you start the personal trainer course in Lisburn, I hope to challenge and develop all my students to becoming top end personal trainers”
What do Andy’s students say?
"Loved completing my personal training course in Lisburn. Andy's personal approach and advice was unbelievably helpful in me getting my gym instructing and personal training certification under my belt. Thanks for everything Andy." – Roisin O’Dia
- UKSCA Accredited Coach
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- MSc Strength & Conditioning from St Mary’s University
- BWLA level 2 Weightlifting Club Coach
- TAQA level 3 – Teaching and Assessing Quality Assurance Certificate
- BWLA level 1 Weightlifting Coach
- Accredited Strength & Conditioning coach by UKSCA
- Reps Level 4 Management of low back pain
- Special Strength Certified (first in Scotland to be accredited and featured on their website)
- Level 4 Master Trainer Personal Training Diploma
- REPS Level 3 Personal Trainer
- REPS Level 2 Fitness Instructor
- Certified Nutrition Advisor
- Sports & Remedial Massage Therapy Certified
What our Northern Ireland students say about OriGym Courses
I had an awesome experience with my full time course in Liverpool (lv. 2 and 3).
The staff is truly amazing and really up to... Read More
Vanessa Cavaliere – Liverpool