Personal Trainer Courses Newcastle
Start your personal trainer journey in Newcastle now
OriGym offers an exciting range of cost effective, globally renowned personal training courses in Newcastle-upon-Tyne and Tyneside. Our part-time courses give you access to professional, practical workshop days and opportunities to learn at home at a pace that suits you.
Our tuition has full CIMSPA and REPS endorsement, as well as being fully regulated by OFQUAL, so you can be confident you are receiving the most trusted training, advice and support available. With the resulting PT qualification, we can guarantee you post-course interviews. Are you ready to live your passion and discover your true potential as a personal trainer?
Sign up for an OriGym Personal Trainer Course in Newcastle today from just £988, with 0% finance available.
What you get with OriGym
- We can guarantee you post-course interviews in Newcastle and the North East
- An affordable course with 0% finance available
- An internationally renowned Personal Trainer Qualification, endorsed by CIMSPA & REPS
- Alumni get discounts 100+ of the biggest brands in gym apparel, PT insurance, supplements and gym memberships.
Find out more about the range of fitness and personal training qualifications available in Newcastle by downloading our latest prospectus now.
Make an enquiry about courses in Newcastle
- JD Gyms
1 Peel Retail Park
Personal training courses in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Newcastle-upon-Tyne is the most populous city in the North East of England, with huge significance both in culture and in sport; this makes Newcastle the perfect base for your journey towards being a qualified fitness instructor or personal trainer. Thanks to the OriGym Personal Trainer Course, you can be fully qualified in just 8 weeks and start working in an industry voted in The Times top ten for employee satisfaction.
OriGym works closely with some of the top facilities in Newcastle, giving you access to state-of-the-art fitness equipment to assist your progress.
The benefits of our Newcastle-based personal trainer course
- Purpose built classroom facilities
- Excellent studio space & functional training area, with large studio space
- The latest cardio & resistance equipment
- Close to Manors Train Station
- Learn with absolute confidence in a controlled, isolated and supportive environment.
We work with talented local personal trainers and fitness experts, as well as former students. They are all based around Newcastle too, so you will never have to travel far to get the best help and support available.
Are you ready to start your journey to becoming a top personal trainer in Newcastle and its surroundings? Enquire today for more information, or just request a call-back and we’ll do the rest.
Meet Dr John Gray, your Newcastle personal training course tutor
Dr John Gray’s exceptional academic background has included published journals, books and vocational fitness courses. He will motivate and inspire you to be the very best you can be.
- Level 4 Exercise & Nutritional Interventions for Obesity & Diabetes Management
- Level 4 Mental Health Exercise Referral
- Level 4 Sports Massage Therapy
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Exercise Referral Trainer
- Level 3 Exercise Trainer for Disability
- UK Strength & Conditioning Association (UKSCA) Accreditation
What do John’s students say?
"John's knowledge of exercise and the way he teaches is so inspiring. It has certainly given me the motivation to become a top fitness tutor once I have built up my reputation." – Marshall Bowman