Personal Trainer Courses Northern Ireland
Start your personal training journey in Northern Ireland now
OriGym offers an exciting range of cost effective, globally renowned personal training courses and fitness instruction qualifications in Northern Ireland. Our part-time courses give you access to professional, practical workshop days and opportunities to learn at home at a pace that suits you.
Our tuition has full CIMSPA and REPS endorsement, as well as being fully regulated by OFQUAL, so you can be confident you are receiving the most trusted training, advice and support available. With the resulting PT qualification, we can guarantee you post-course interviews. Are you ready to live your passion and discover your true potential as a personal trainer?
Sign up for an OriGym Personal Trainer Course in Northern Ireland today from just £988, with 0% finance available.
What you get with OriGym:
- We can guarantee you post-course interviews in Northern Ireland and beyond
- An affordable course with 0% finance available
- An internationally renowned Personal Trainer Qualification, endorsed by CIMSPA & REPS
- Alumni get discounts 100+ of the biggest brands in gym apparel, PT insurance, supplements and gym memberships.
Find out more about the range of fitness and personal training qualifications available in Northern Ireland by downloading our latest prospectus now.
Make an enquiry about courses in Northern Ireland
- Mecca Performance
18 Sweep Rd,
Personal training courses in Northern Ireland
Northern Ireland is an ideal place to learn your personal trainer trade, with thousands of potential clients on your doorstep once qualified. Thanks to the OriGym Personal Trainer Course, you can be fully qualified personal trainer in Northern Ireland and the wider Belfast area in just 8 weeks.
OriGym works closely with some of the top facilities in Northern Ireland, giving you access to state-of-the-art fitness equipment to assist your progress.
The benefits of our Northern Ireland-based personal trainer course
- State of the art gym & spa facilities
- Technogym premium cardio equipment
- Dedicated cardio & free weights area
- Parking available
- Learn with absolute confidence in a controlled, isolated and supportive environment.
- Just a short walk to train station and nearest bus stop
We work with talented local personal trainers and fitness experts, as well as former students. They are all based around Northern Ireland and Belfast too, so you will never have to travel far to get the best help and support available.
Are you ready to start your journey to becoming a top personal trainer in Northern Ireland and the wider Belfast area? Enquire today for more information, or just request a call-back and we’ll do the rest.
Meet Andy, your Northern Ireland personal training course tutor
Andy Tsang has experience as a nationally ranked weightlifter, including various competition wins at national level. Enrol on the OriGym personal trainer course in Northern Ireland to benefit from Andy’s vast experience and knowledge.
- UKSCA Accredited Coach
- NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NASM Corrective Exercise Specialist
- MSc Strength & Conditioning from St Mary’s University
- BWLA level 2 Weightlifting Club Coach
- TAQA level 3 – Teaching and Assessing Quality Assurance Certificate
- Accredited Strength & Conditioning coach by UKSCA
- Reps Level 4 Management of low back pain
- Special Strength Certified (first in Scotland to be accredited and featured on their website)
- Level 4 Master Trainer Personal Training Diploma
What do Andy’s students say?
"Loved completing my personal training course in Lisburn. Andy's personal approach and advice was unbelievably helpful.” – Roisin O’Dia