- Multi-Award Nominated Training
- 0% Finance Available
- Internationally Recognised Qualification
- Unlimited Free Re-sits
Start your Yoga Career with OriGym's Online Yoga Teacher Training
Launch your career in Yoga with OriGym's multi-award nominated Online Yoga Teacher Training.
Whether you’re looking to embark on a new career as a yoga professional or you want to expand your existing fitness business, OriGym's online yoga instructor courses offer the perfect opportunity to become a teacher of the highest quality.
This course will teach you how to deliver innovative sessions both in class format and for one-to-one clients. You'll also learn the asanas meditation and methods and techniques needed to be an expert teacher.
OriGym offers both an online Level 3 yoga diploma and Level 4 yoga speciality qualification, which you can combine together to get a discount and specialise in a particular jurisdiction of yoga, whether that’s Nidra, Bikram through to ashtanga or hatha.
More fitness professionals trust OriGym with their training than any other provider, so what are you waiting for? Enquire now or download our FREE course prospectus to learn more about our Yoga Teacher Training certification.
Online with Practical workshops
4 months (Average)
Make an enquiry about this course
Level 3 Yoga Bundle
- Level 3 Diploma in Yoga Instructing
Currrently includes 2 FREE Continuous Professional Development Courses:
- Individual RRP:
- Hydration for Sport CPD
- Business and Marketing CPD
- Individual RRP:
Yoga & Advanced Nutrition Package
- Level 3 Diploma in Yoga Instructing
- Level 4 Nutrition in Weight Management & Athletic Performance
- Individual RRP:
- Business & Marketing CPD
- Hydration for Sport CPD
- Individual RRP:
Internationally Recognised Yoga Teacher Training
OriGym's online yoga instructor course can be completed all in your own time in the comfort of your own at a pace and timeframe suitable to you.
You will complete your yoga teacher course online via our award-nominated learning platform, which is custom-built and fully interactive, and optimised for your learning experience. Learn through videos, online lectures, e-learning, e-books, quizzes and assignments.
As a student on OriGym's online yoga instructor course, you will have unlimited access to support from our dedicated team of expert tutors. Our tutors are available 7 days a week, and can be easily contacted via email, interactive chat support, and phone bookings.
Course Length: The Online Yoga Teacher Training certification is studied at a pace and timeframe suitable to you and your commitments. There is a 2-year maximum time limit to ascertain the qualification, but on average it takes between 3-4 months to complete.
Entry Requirements: There are no qualification requirements, however, students must be aged 16+ to enrol.
Cost: £899. There are no hidden fees with OriGym, therefore exams and re-sits are free as we provide some of the best online yoga teacher training in the UK
Offer & Payment Options: 0% Interest finance is available and be spread up to 12 months.
What You’ll Qualify With: On successful completion of this course, you will qualify with:
- Focus Awards Level 3 Diploma in Teaching Yoga Sessions (RQF)
How You Will Learn
Upon enrolling on OriGym's online yoga instructor teacher training, you can start the course within 48 hours of paying your deposit.
You will learn via our multi-award nominated learning platform, which is fully interactive with a built-in chat box where you can communicate with either our tutor of customer service support if you need help. Additionally, our tutor support is available 7 days per week, longer than any other company via phone bookings, email or chat box.
You will study the theory components of the yoga teacher training course online using a host of top-quality resources including:
- Interactive e-learning
- Online Lectures
- Interactive Assessments & Quizzes
As you progress through the learning modules, you will then be able to attend practical workshops that run on the weekend.
When studying yoga online teacher training can only get you so far, which is why our expert-led workshops are taught in small groups where you put into practice the practical elements of the course and get the opportunity to gain feedback from our highly qualified tutor team.
Additionally, you will be able to attend an assessment preparation day, where you will be able to practice the assessment prior to booking in for your real assessment.
How You Will Be Assessed
To obtain your yoga teacher certification online, you will have to complete both theoretical and practical-based assessments.
The theory assessments can be completed in the comfort of your own home via our award-nominated learning platform. The practical assessments will run from our National Training Centres and run every couple of months per location and can be booked via our booking platform located on our learning platform.
Online Yoga Course Assessments:
- Anatomy & Physiology - Assignments and online exam (Open book - Multiple choice)
- Principles of Exercise and Health - Assignments and online exam (Open book - Multiple choice)
- The moving body - Assignments and online exam (Open book - Multiple choice)
- Support clients - Assignments
- Applying Philosophy - Case Study and Practical
- Plan and deliver a meditation session - Case Study and Practical
Careers & Progression
After completing the yoga teacher training (online) you will be eligible to gain insurance as a certified yoga instructor and begin your journey into the fitness sector.
At OriGym we will not just help you gain your online yoga certification; we will help you actually get your yoga career off the ground through our post-course support team.
Our post-course team can help you with your CV, distribute it to our network of partners in your location and even guarantee an interview post course with a studio in your area. Additionally, if you need business support OriGym has a dedicated resource hub of useful articles, videos and downloadable resources that you can harness for your own business.
After finishing your yoga teacher course online, you can expand your career and earning potential through a range of further qualifications such as Level 3 in Personal Training, Level 3 in Sports Massage Therapy or a range of Level 4 master courses like Nutrition or Lower Back Pain Management. Additionally, you can package any of those qualifications with your online yoga diploma and work towards them simultaneously.
Upon qualifying with OriGym you will unlock a whole host of additionally benefit through our dedicated student alumni. You will get access to dozens of discounts that can help and support your yoga career including web design, fitness software, accountancy, marketing to name just a few.
What will you learn:
With the yoga teacher training online qualification you will study over 400 hours worth of content of both theory and practical.
See the online yoga course modules below:
Unit 1 - Anatomy physiology and kinesiology for exercise and health:
The aim of this unit is to develop learner knowledge and understanding of anatomy and physiology of the human body and how this relates to exercise and health, including postural and core stability.
- The Skeletal System
- The muscular system
- The nervous system
- The life-course of the musculoskeletal system and its implications for special populations
- The respiratory system
- The circulatory system
- The energy system
Unit 2 - Principles of health and wellbeing for exercise, fitness and health:
The aim of this unit is to develop knowledge and understanding of the key principles of exercise, fitness and health, including the components, principles and variables of fitness, the health and benefits of physical activity, and the importance of healthy eating.
- Components of fitness
- Health benefits of physical activity
- Effects or exercise on the body
- Resistance training
- Warm up and cool down
- Principles and variables of fitness in an exercise programme
- Monitoring exercise intensity
- Contraindications to exercise and key safety guidelines for special populations
- Importance of healthy eating
Unit 3 – Know how to support clients’ lifestyle management and enhance client motivation for exercise and physical activity
The aim of this unit is to develop knowledge and understanding of how to develop effective working relationships with clients, how to provide ongoing customer services, and how to support clients to adhere to exercise/physical activity.
- Supporting Clients who take part in yoga:
- Forming effective working relationships with clients
- Supporting clients to adhere to exercise/physical activity
- Addressing barriers to exercise / yoga that clients experience
Unit 4 - Understanding and Applying the Philosophy of Yoga
This unit aims to develop knowledge and understanding of the history and philosophy of yoga and its practical application.
- Expand and deepen your understanding of yoga, its sutras and its history
- Learn the paths to yoga and the 8 limbs of yoga
- Learn about yogic psychology and how the mind functions
- Explore the ancient yogic text & scriptures and how this connects to modern yoga
- Meditation and mantra. Mudras, bandhas and kriyas.
- Branches of yoga and chakras
Unit 5 – Yoga: The Moving Body
The aim of this unit is to provide learners with the knowledge and understanding required when understanding how the body works, the breathing body, the energetic body and the historical progression of yoga.
- Understanding muscle activation in a variety of holds and poses.
- How to support clients to progress into advanced poses.
- Breathing techniques, including thoracic, clavicular and diaphragmatic breathing.
- Posture and body positioning
- Progressive exercise programming
Unit 6 - Planning and Delivering Yoga Classes:
This unit aims to develop skills and knowledge a learner requires in all aspects of lesson planning.
- Collecting client information
- Planning a safe and effective yoga class
- Preparing a yoga class
- Instructional skills and client communication for a yoga class
- Demonstrate a range of asanas and sequences
- Produce a Scheme of work for a beginner’s course, (minimum 6 weeks) to include aims and ILOs, teaching methods
- Produce a course plan showing progression from simple to complex in asana and breath work; showing progression from gross to subtle in relaxation techniques and themes
Unit 7 - Planning Professional Practice with Effective Consultations and Assessments for Group Training Sessions
The aim of this unit is to develop knowledge and understanding in collecting and using participant’s information in order to, plan a safe and effective group training session.
- Understanding yoga insurance
- Importance of maintaining CPD Training
- setting up a room / class correctly
- Spotting and supporting clients efficiently
- Communicating via the correct language
- How to support both groups and individuals
Unit 8 - Instructing Professional Practice and Effective Exercise Supervision in Group Training Sessions
The aim of this unit is to develop learner’s knowledge and understanding when providing group training sessions. The learner will be able to instruct a group training session to multiple participants and bring the session to an end and help improve participant’s performance and provide reflection and support to participants.
- How to conduct yourself professionally to more than one participant including voice projection, music choice and temperature control.
- How to review yoga sessions with clients
- How to self-evaluate your teaching performance
- How to provide instructional cues and teaching points
- How to use additional training aids including straps and blocks
- How to deal with common conditions encountered in a yoga class
If you have paid in full, via finance or you have paid off your in-house payment plan, your certificates will be sent to you via email within 4 weeks of completing your yoga teacher training course online. If you are on an in-house payment plan but still have payments outstanding your certificates are only sent once you have cleared the remainder of the balance.
No, OriGym's online yoga teacher training certification is for life! Occasionally, there are industry-wide updates that are implemented by Ofqual, which sets the standards across the vocational sector. But this does not mean that you need to re-sit your qualification, you simply may need to complete any new modules that are implemented.
Our online yoga teacher training courses are assessed through a combination of online theoretical examinations on the theoretical side of yoga, coursework and a final practical-based assessment. This structure of assessment is the same for both the Level 3 and Level 4 qualification.
No, you do not need any pre-requisite to enrol on our Level 3 Yoga Instructor online course. If, however, you wanted to start the Level 4 diploma, you would need to have completed the Level 3 first, which is why it is very common for students to purchase these qualifications together at a discounted rate.
The time it takes to complete the Level 3 Yoga Teacher course online is dependent on the individual, and can be influenced by factors such as how often you study, your previous experience, and how much effort you put in. With that being said, students typically take 16 weeks to qualify.
Yes, when completing your yoga teacher training online with OriGym you can set up a payment plan to suit your needs. Better yet, these plans come with 0% interest and no unwanted hidden fees!
UNRIVALLED CAREER SUPPORT
Our helpful team will help with your CV and even send it off to our network of corporate partners.
You'll get access to a hub of free resources that you can use for your yoga business, such as useful marketing guides.
Our graduates get exclusive brand discounts on insurance, yoga software, website design and much more.
Spread the cost of your online yoga teacher training into affordable instalments with 0% interest.
We won't ask for a guarantor, ensuring all students can set up an affordable monthly payment plan.
Our course is one of the cheapest in the industry, giving you access to quality training at a genuinely affordable price.